Scruffy's Support App

ScruffyPlays

Do you think i should be on the support team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should be on the support team?

• Yes you do think
    • No you dont think

In-Game Name: Scruffy

Steam Name: ScruffyPlays

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes im a SNR Moderator on Policerp 

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Pretty much every day I also have ts app

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to join the support team as I think that I can help new people to the community that are on TeamSpeak at late hours and normal time as I am playing gmod and in team speak nearly everyday. I have first hand experience having issues with cadets not getting tags in team speak just because there is no support members on line and would be willing to help any new cadet or user to solve there issue with as little time as possible to allow them to get on the server and play instead of waiting for someone to come on to give there tags. I also believe that support could use more members in a variety of time as I am Australian not many members are on support and I have had a  OFC not get tags due to this issue. I would also like to get to know the community more and also allow more people into the community and inform them of what this community is like and also make there experience on TeamSpeak more enjoyable and not just a waiting game.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think that I can help the support team in a positive way as I am on at time when most support team members are not on and other users which are new to the community are not but on the usually occasion people do require assistance and always like to help them no matter how big or small the task is. I also believe that I would be able to help people who need tags for policeRP as when I have trained cadets they get very frustrated and are confused because they have to wait until someone can give them his/hers tags when they need them and I could help assist them in TeamSpeak and how to properly use it.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hi my name is Scruffy How can I help you today.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

yes I do

• Head of Staff
21 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Nice

On at night

We really need more support members on during the night! Good luck scruffy!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Nice

On at night

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 4 weeks later...