Guinea Aviation Officer Application

Guinea Pig

What is your ingame name?:  Guinea

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:25597932

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Ensign as of making this.

What specialty are you applying for?:  I am applying for the position of Aviation officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  I was given permission by Admiral Dicks.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  As an Aviation officer, I plan on assisting SF with the following responsibilities such as planning fun and useful PTs with command members for the branch, assisting and spectating tryouts for SF to make sure the trainer has no question or they need assisting with their tryout, assisting NCOs and enlisted member for the brach if they have any questions or concerns on SF, improving the overall flow of SF operations, and simply just being a supervisor there to assist SF to the best it can be and flourish as a branch with great enlisted and NCO as well as the best officers around.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I believe I should be trusted with this rank because I know the basics when it comes to holding ranks that require leadership and responsibility from its members. I’m currently a 2nd Lieutenant in the branch Nu-7 on SCP-RP as well as being a former Omncron-9 2nd Lieutenant.

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because of the importance of SF, without SF the ISD would be extremely hard to operate as we would have no Pilots that would be able to take us off and on world missions, transport us to other stations, and have proper air superiority. SF plays a vital role in all operations and that's why I believe I want to help them and wish to become an AO and help push SF to become a bigger and better branch.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Yes, I understand fully.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  The purpose of Aviation officers are responsible for branch relations making sure everyone is respecting SF in the members of SF are respecting the other branches. AO’s also hold the responsibility of running how the branch is running internally, making sure the enlisted in command members are getting along fine and that everyone's on board with how the future of SF will look. AO’s also do what normal command members would do such as SIMs/trainings, promotions holding down, tryouts and debrief when no one else can.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support
-Good Application
-Officer experience

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 1/8/2021 at 11:36 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application
-Officer experience

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Aviation Officer (Jello) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

• Nimo locked this topic