Michael's Warn Appeal- Denied

ChadBruh

Your In-game:  Michael

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:39648758

The admin's name in-game: John Kyle

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Why do you think this warn was false: I spawned a single weed plant in prison after being uncuffed, the corrections officers said we could spawn in up to 5 props after witnessing another mods, Aaron Faustin, spawn 4+ of them. It's not in the MOTD that you cannot do that either.

Any extra information: Officers could have just destroyed them, or staff could have said "Hey you can't do that". Since it was not in the MOTD and as a corrections officer said, in a SOP.

Edited by ChadBruh

Leading up to this call DOC had already called staff several times and I personally had to deal with several people placing weed plants in DOC as inmate. During this specific call I did see several plants and only one of them was yours however I was told by a DOC member online at the time that they had continuously told ALL inmates not to place weed plants, so pairing that with the fact that you aren't necessarily a new player I decided to issue a warning. That's really all there is to this situation.