Travar's Nu7 Resignation

Travar

Name: Travar
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:62467440
Reason for leaving: Long time coming,  since my activity continued to steadily drop. It is my time to leave and focus more on ET.

I haven't spent that long in Nu7 but my time in Nu7 led to one of the best I had in a while. I managed to hit CPT and become a Commissar in HSU. Then my activity continued to drop and now here we are.  I want to thank all of those that were with me along the way, and to leave some words for specific people since that is basically the normal for these resignations right? Note: I'm not great at these

Mike- They aren't in Nu7 anymore ik ik but  Mr Former CMDR Mike deserves my thanks. Mike gave me a chance to rise in Nu7 and basically set the stage for me to rise higher. He made  things fun and gave me my first chances in Nu7 to be able to get higher.  Also he is a stinky that I still abuse

MattO- I knew you were gonna great and I am so glad I was able to help you in any way I did. You also gave me big chances in Nu7 to go higher too, I know you are gonna do amazing in the future. I hope you reach higher than Nu7 CMDR one day, you will always be the top Br ' sh lad.  WILLY CLARKE

Bread- Thank you for giving me a chance as well, you have been here a long time and I wanted you to know that I appreciate all the work you did for Nu7. You honestly did so much stuff that it would be a bit impossible to list it out, you basically are a champ and you definitely deserve to be High Command. Sorry for being a inactive stink and I hope you do great things chap. 

Bacon- You trained me for Nu7 and we were the dream team.  You stole me from Omi9 tryouts and got me into Nu7. We led HSU and we had great cooperation. I am sorry that my activity drifted and left you with the work I had, but you are now on track to becoming High Command. You have made it so far and I am proud to call you my comrade. Also I am the one who put statues inside your minecraft house recently, ❤️

Kindred- You have done great and you are still doing great in Nu7. I am happy you took my place and kept Nu7 moving on. You have done great in Nu7 and I am proud to see how far you made it in Nu7. You have hung in there and made it to MAJ, and I can't wait to see how higher you go. I knew you were gonna do great as a officer since you took over FE, and raised it as your own child. 

Ash- You made it to stinky CPT, congrats you mongoloid. You better balance ET/Nu7 or I will grenade launcher you

Elu- You have always done gone in Nu7 and I am proud to see you get to CPT, Keep it up and move up

Kami- You are the reason I got into Nu7, if it wasn't for you talking to me about it in the first place then I would've ended up in different places right now.  Thank you for being pog and I hope everything works out for ye. 

Surge- When we first met, we didn't get along but now we swear at each other out of friendship, you are doing great and I am proud to see how far you came. 

Grank- You are doing great, keep it up. You now have permission to call me your pog champ once and I will accept it ONLY once. (Context: Grank used to DM me  "YOu are my little pog champ" videos like almost every day for a solid 2 weeks.)

Woods, Raven, Eaten - I'm grouping this one because I'm just gonna say the same things for each of you. The three of you are doing great and I can't wait to see how high you guys go. You have made it far and deserve every promotion you guys get. Hang in there, at this point promos are a waiting game that you have to give extra effort to, to stay on top.

Kiddo- I am glad to see you back and I hope you are here to stay you cringy holiday collectible maniac.

Pixel- Sorry I couldn't fulfill your dream of seeing me as High Command, but I want to thank you for helping me when I was in Nu7. You helped me a lot along with Mike, and it brought me to where I am now. Sorry for breaking your dream, but at least I made it to CPT and Commissar before biting the dust.

Everyone Else in Nu7- Nu7 will treat you well if you treat it well, keep it great in case I do return one day.

[If you don't see your name, I apologize. Its hard to get everyone on here  and to remember. If you really want me to say something about you I remember or something like that, then DM me?]

I will miss yall, but you will of course still see me around. Keep Nu7 great and stay active. I will probably return one day but that day won't come for a while.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

5 hours ago, Travar said:

Ash- You made it to stinky CPT, congrats you mongoloid. You better balance ET/Nu7 or I will grenade launcher you

nah B jk but sad to see you go

Edited by Not Ash

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

• Bread locked this topic