Should I Be Granted Support?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Granted Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Dark

Steam Name: [GL] DarkN

SteamID:Ā STEAM_0:1:160659387

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, PoliceRP (Moderator)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? 90% of the time I'm on my computer (around 5 hours a dayĀ  weekdays and 8 hours a day weekends)

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?I would like to join the Gaming Light support team since I feel I could a great asset. I see players in the requesting support section a lot and if I become part of the GL support team I could be a great help to them. I would never purposely not take a support request as I feel our players are entitled to quick and high-quality support. I would gladly help our community members with any problems they may face may that be in-game support, Teamspeak / Website tag support, donation support, ban support or Website support. I would also like to give them a good first impression of our great community as for a lot of players the first staff member they speak to is support. My main priority is to help our players and to get them back in-game as soon as possible while making sure they receive the best support I can give them.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could affect the support staff because I am almost always in Teamspeak (even if i'm not in-game) and I would take every support request I can.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would introduce myself by saying something on the lines of " Hello I'm Dark from the Gaming Light Support Team how may I help you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by [GL] Dark
Specified times for when I'm on TS

怡PoliceRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex CERT CommanderĀ ć€—怖Ā Last Dispatch DirectorĀ ć€—
怡 ImperialRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex SecondĀ SisterĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Seventh SisterĀ ć€—
怡Staff怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex PoliceRP SeniorĀ Event TeamĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Senior ForumsĀ DiplomatĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Support SupervisorĀ ć€—

• Head of Staff
9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-Good staff member

-Active

-Friendly/Helpful

Overall I think Dark would make a good addition to the support team.

Ā 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of StaffĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...