5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Commander Boss 1138?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC VCMDR 1207 Sev 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial commando 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be Commander of this battalion because I want to help the battalion continue to grow as it already has. I want to help continue to make memorable memories with IC as well as I want the ISD and all of the troopers on bored to understand the importance the Imperial commandos have towards the empire! I want the troopers to be able to trust me even more that I will be able to answer any questions they may have I may or may not be able to answer right away. I want all of the troopers within this battalion to understand they will always have a home or have a safe spot within IC. I want to maintain the legacy that IC currently has. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks maybe more 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The commander is one of the most important aspects within a branch, they are the face of the battalion. They should set the example for the battalion and have a high standard for each and every trooper, they should enforce that standard on each trooper. The Commander should be there for any issues that may happen either within the battalion or with another battalion.  The commander should be able to get along with the other troopers and know how to handle any situation that may or may not be thrown his or her way.  The commander should be able to be approachable for all troopers within the battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel like I should be trusted as Commander because I have already done a lot for Imperial commandos such as filling up both sub classes with Vice-leads and leads as well as help boost the activity with IC by doing sims and collaborating with other battalions. I always try to do my best to calm any situation I see may be bad, regardless if it is OOC or just roleplay, I do my best to defuse the situation and handle it professionally.   I should be trusted more as a Commander because I can get along with all of the troopers within the battalion, as well as I have been able to handle situations within the battalion as well as lead them on the right path to do the right thing several times within the server rules.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on 4 out of 7 days due to having an overnight job

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings that I know of.

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+/-Support

-Semi-Active (from my view might be timezones)

-Decent Application.

-You only have 1 Forums post if you want the position of Commander i suggest getting the forums activity up.

-But Overall you are a pretty nice guy ive had mostly good conversations with you.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-/+support

I dont like the app 

On 1/6/2021 at 6:29 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+/-Support

-Decent Application.

-You only have 1 Forums post if you want the position of Commander i suggest getting the forums activity up.

-But Overall you are a pretty nice guy ive had mostly good conversations with you.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/6/2021 at 9:29 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+/-Support

-Decent Application.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 1/6/2021 at 6:29 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+/-Support

-Decent Application.

Former Trial Senior Guard

-/+ support

+ decent app 

+ nice guy

- needs to be active more

Overall I have no over problems with you

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

11 hours ago, Dragin said:

-/+support

I dont like the app 

45 minutes ago, DT 2LT JH3 said:

-/+ support

+ decent app 

+ nice guy

- needs to be active more

Overall I have no over problems with you

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png