STEAM_0:0:209339952

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Harold

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I can provide activity allowing me to constantly host trainings (Once I can) to increase activity and the branches members. I can make sure SF always has something to do and fun new things to keep them entertained and engaged. I used to be the Nu7 Commander on SCP-RP in one of it's most desperate times, The branch only had about 30 Members getting a total of 3-4 Members on a day. I hosted trainings, made an application, was constantly active and within one month of me being put in that position not only had I revived the branch with up to 45 Active members, we had 10 Members on daily allowing us access to better weapons and stats on our job as a reward. I strive to do the same for SF so the branch that keeps the airspace clear can continue doing that and so they can stay active.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with this position because this wouldn't be my first time being put into a position where a lot is expected of me and I deliver on it. I have been put into many positions where I need to pull through and I do. This spots were all on SCP-RP where I was thrown into 3 Dying branches and I helped revive them. (Nu7 Commander, E11 Vice Commander, and Technical Manager) all of those positions I was expected to be active and help out to the best of my ability and the people who put me there were not disappointed.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I see a lot of potential in SF as a branch. The Marshall and Vice Marshall are doing extremely well in keeping activity up and the officers are doing a great job in trainings and I would like to be there to take some of the weight of their shoulders. I would like to host trainings and SIMs so the Officers and Command can have a nice break so they don't get burnt out and eventually need an LOA or even a resignation. I respect what they are doing for there branch but everyone needs a break and I would love to be that break that they need. I also would love to be a person the enlisted could come to with questions. I love talking to enlisted and answering questions they might have so this would be a great spot for me that I would enjoy.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of a Aviation Officer is to maintain constant contact with all of SF (Enlisted to Command) so that they may report any Issues they see with the Branch or it's members and have them fixed so the branch can constantly represent itself in a way that makes everyone else keep their respect for it. The specific job of an AO is to man ATC and inform SF of changes made by Command or High Command so that no one is out of the loop. They also are trained to fly and test new tech that is developed. They also can host trainings, host SIMs and maintain the branches activity with fun new things to do so it never gets boring. If in the case of an Off-Map the AO would inform SF of what they are against and what they are to do. Keeping constant contact during an Off map so they can keep them informed of what is about to happen or of what is happening.

Edited by [GL] Mike

+Support
-Beast of an application
-Deserves the position
-Good guy 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
On 1/6/2021 at 2:38 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Beast of an application
-Deserves the position
-Good guy 

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 1/6/2021 at 1:38 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Beast of an application
-Deserves the position
-Good guy 

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

You seem to have a considerably good understanding of the position of an aviation officer, knowing their purpose and what their primary function on the ISD should be in accordance to naval & SF. You not only have the experience of being a leader and commanding officer but you also show general competence in this application, you put great effort into all sections instead of making it sub-par which shows that you're a dedicated naval member overall. I wish you the best of luck in getting this position, and I hope to see you perform with excellency if or when you get it.

• Like 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Aviation Officer (Jello) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

• Nimo locked this topic