Apollos Trial Moderator Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff

• Yes (Provide reason why please)
    • No (please say why please)

What is your in-game name?: Apollo

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bufford Van Stomm

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:526404786

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a mod on imperial RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Id have to say Christmas last year on Police RP.

What date did you make your forums account? April 23, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 so the 096 was like a day after I joined SCP and nothing was explained to what I did wrong or anything the RDM warn on imp I have no idea what I did FAILRP was an accidental warn that I never appealed as I didn't really want to for some reason the ARDM warn on police was probably when my family was wanted and I shot at a PD with a sniper and he got angry and I couldn't really explain it as no witness's and revenge RDM/NLR I have no idea.

image.thumb.png.ac0fecfd7415ffb4819ecdd3eb7e887f.png

Have you donated? Nein

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nein never have been.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank because I have been staff before and learned from my mistakes from the past. I know how to mediate arguments and when that breaks down I am not afraid to call for help. If I do something wrong I am quick to ask what I did wrong and how I can improve. When I am called upon to do sits I like to make sure that everyone gets a voice and I do that by first getting both sides whether by statement or proof. After that I ask the defendant I guess if he did it if he admits to it I would turn the punishment down I notch maybe from a formal warning to a verbal warning . If he says he didn't do it yet there is sufficient evidence I throw in a lying to staff on his or her formal warning. If there happens to be no evidence I would spectate the person after I close the sit to see if they do it if they do it  I can almost confirm that they did it before so x2 and lying to staff. I know how to handle sits. I really hope I can thrive with the SCP staff community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would mute the person then I would check logs to see if there is evidence then I would warn them for MassRDM/Staff Disrespect and then I would call over a mod+ to ban them for me.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Edited by Lousy Emu

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

Let's say +Support

-Quite active

-Doing a good job

-Has prior Staff experience from Imperial RP

-Only has 5 warns and most from differents servers

-Did not get a warn lately

Also, 

4 hours ago, Lousy Emu said:

I would call over a mod+ to ban them for me.

I believe you need an Admin+ actually to ban people from what I've been told before.

Also just saying, !mute is to stop people from typing in chat, !gag is to prevent people from talking in game, so if someone disrespects you using voice chat, you would need to do !gag [Player's name]. But, if your applicationg gets accepted, you will be told all the information you need to know, so don't worry too much about that.

My Support may change at any time, if other players provides a good reasonning to why you shouldn't be Staff.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

9 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

Let's say +Support

-Quite active

-Doing a good job

Also, 

I believe you need an Admin+ actually to ban people from what I've been told before.

Also just saying, !mute is to stop people from typing in chat, !gag is to prevent people from talking in game, so if someone disrespects you using voice chat, you would need to do !gag [Player's name]. But, if your applicationg gets accepted, you will be told all the information you need to know, so don't worry too much about that.

My Support may change at any time, if other players provides a good reasonning to why you shouldn't be Staff.

Hes imp so mod+ can ban technically

+Support

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

Let's say +Support

-Quite active

-Doing a good job

Also, 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

15 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

Let's say +Support

-Quite active

-Doing a good job

Also, 

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Sup.
Has experience from imperial.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 1/4/2021 at 3:07 PM, vSquishyv said:

Let's say +Support

-Quite active

-Doing a good job

Also, 

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 1/4/2021 at 3:07 PM, vSquishyv said:

Let's say +Support

-Quite active

-Doing a good job

Also,