Bacon/Buck support team APP

MrTouchdown

In-Game Name Bacon / Buck

Steam Name: [GL] Bacon/Buck

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570251076

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am in Teamspeak quite often, i would say im in it for about 7-8 hours a day,

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to join the support team so I can help the community out,  I love  helping people out  on the server as well as the community  itself . this would be a great combination for both, i have staffed on multiple Gaminglight servers and have had a great time doing so,  I want to get more involved in the community and I feel that this role would be a great way to start that process. I am active in the teamspeak and on the servers  so i meet a lot of new people and help out lots of new people. I really enjoy doing this and I feel that this role will provide me with the opportunity to further help people as well as help the community out.  However this role/job could stretch out farther than just the community, it would help me get "Job" experience thati can use on a resume to get a job, or on a college application,  this role offers a lot of new possibilities for me  both as a member of the community and as a guy in real life. Having this role could help me and the community out , and if it does both of those things, I want it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Like i said, i am active in team speak and can offer help with virtually anything that is needed,  I am always willing to take a support ticket as well as  give a second opinion on something. I am a friendly guy and  get along with people very well. i do a good job relating to people and making them feel that their problem is being looked into and give them satisfaction of knowing that someone cares about the problem even if they are a stranger

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hi, welcome to gaminglight support, my Name is Bacon how can i help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes 

Note: Permission to apply as Tmod was given from manager

+Support

Decent application, a few grammar mistakes were made through-out the applicaton.

Lil Bacon is dedicated to his position though within the server, and attempts to help those around him to the best of his ability.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 1/5/2021 at 8:20 AM, Squash said:

+Support

Decent application, a few grammar mistakes were made through-out the applicaton.

Lil Bacon is dedicated to his position though within the server, and attempts to help those around him to the best of his ability.

As Bacon worked under me for a while i can definetly say he takes everything pretty serious and is really dedicated +Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 2:20 AM, Squash said:

+Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 2:20 AM, Squash said:

+Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• 4 weeks later...
  • Emoo locked this topic