Milford's 501st Vice Commander Application

milford

Should milford become VCMDR of the 501st Legion?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the application. Do you feel milford is ready for VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

My in game alias I go under is milford.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The 501st Legion.

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I feel like currently the 501st feels messy from what it could potentially be. Not even a month ago we were struggling to break 7+ players on the 501st at a time. Within that short time span I made it my obligation to get as many competent troopers as possible, ultimately leading to breaking the record of 21 501st on at a single time. I feel this is only the beginning, as if I was Vice Commander I know I could steer this Legion the few degrees it needs in order to become even greater. Besides getting a battalion active, I know how to lead. With almost 9000 on GMod, 80% of those being on RP servers, I know how much dedication and willingness it takes to lead. Right now we need someone who has my activity as well as overall knowledge of lore, as that is something we currently lack in. I have big plans for the 501st as it can 100% be the strongest battalion on the server, we just need someone proficient to take charge. Another key reason why I want to be Vice Commander is because I want to update a few things that are outdated as well as add new documents to help better our trainings/tryouts. A consistent problem I see everyday is people not feeling like they have a voice. As VCMDR I plan on listening to everyone's problems and make sure that each side gets their say, without a middle ground, arguments will go on for hours eventually leading to someone's feelings getting hurt. With my activity I plan on resolving any and all problems I see within the 501st. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over 2 weeks. But I've already brought my experience from a clone wars RP server as the 501st CMDR as well as being Anakin Skywalker (lore character).

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

To oversee the battalion doing any/all work behind the scenes along side the current Commander. I strongly believe  a VCMDR should be the bridge between other battalions. If someone from another branch has a problem, it should be brought through COC to you. The Vice Commander should be making finalized decisions on anything relating to branch as well as an exceptional leader in combat as they are the role models. Vice Commanders should be dedicated to ensuring that they are growing along side their troopers. Commanding them, setting the example and showing what it looks like to lead.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

I am credible since I already know what it takes to lead. I have hours of experiences on the field as well as behind the scenes. I've already experiences the weight of everything that comes with being a CMDR. Ensuring that I will do my best to better myself on the job as well as off it.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online every day for almost the entire day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have never been warned.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

-/+ Support

+Active

+Knows how to lead 501st and train them

-Mass promoted

Edited by [GL] SilentCall_01

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

3 hours ago, soph said:

+ Support
- Very Active
Dedicated to the battalion
- Great leader
- Very nice

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+Support

-Extremely active

-Close with the troops

-The whole battalion likes him

-Has shown amazing leadership both in ARC as an Assistant Lea and in the battalion as a whole

-Very nice and good at dealing with stressful situations

He has shown both in and off the battlefield that he is an amazing leader and can make decisions very quickly if it is needed. He is calm and steadfast when it comes to problems within the battalion and isn't afraid to ask for help or verifying something if he doesn't know it. In the short time he has been an ARC AL he has shown be time and time again that he is fit for the command position and that he will fill out the role to the best of his abilities. He knows the vast majority of what is needed to be known to be a 501st Vice Commander and has had time in our main sub-battalions for the majority of his time in the 501st. He would certainly make an amazing addition to the command team and would help 501st to reach its full potential. 

Edited by Aurara

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

19 hours ago, soph said:

+ Support
- Very Active
- Great leader
- Very nice

Good Luck!

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 1/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, soph said:

+ Support
- Very Active
- Great leader
- Very nice

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali