Alex Raddish's Forum Diplomat Application

Alex Raddish

In-Game Name: Alex Raddish

Steam Name: [GL] Alex Raddish

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin* (PoliceRP)

How often are you online on the forums? I'd say a couple times an hour

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I think I would make a good forums diplomat for several reasons, to begin I would like to take into account the experience I have with staffing in the community. I have been a T-mod, Mod, and S-mod twice on PoliceRP, as well as being support and PoliceRP event team twice. I believe I uphold a certian level of professionalism on the forums. I think my positions I have held within the community show that I am capable of being professional and respectful. I am well known amongst PoliceRP, and try and engage with the community almost every hour on the forums. With over 1000 posts I make it my goal to interact with the community on a daily basis, as to keep up and maintain my activity. With my experience in real life customer support, I believe I would make a fitting Forums Diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
In PoliceRP, I am a high command member in a main department, and sub department. I've had to deal with several difficult situations, but the one that stands out to me is a player was blacklisted from another department, and I was supposed to remove that player from my department as well. The said player had always been good in my department and never broke any rules. He was active and respectful. I gave the player two strikes, and he has been nothing but amazing in my department since. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
I would begin this scenario by messaging said player through PM's to politley stop spamming the chatbox. I would redirect this player to the appropriate ban appeal section based on which server they were banned from. If the player continues I would delete their messages and try and contact Head Diplomat, if he is not avaliable I would follow chain of command to get in touch with SMT

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would first try to defuse the situation by leaving a comment asking the players to keep it to a +/- support basis only. I would let them know that continuing to argue will result in the post being locked. If the argument continues I would lock the post. I would then message the Head Diplomat explaining why I decided to lock said post.

Edited by Alex Raddish

• Head of Staff

Major +Support

Great guy
One of the most dedicated people to this server that I know
Great staff member
Would make a great Forums Diplomat

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support

Great guy
Great staff member

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

15 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support

Great guy
Great staff member

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/28/2020 at 3:30 AM, frog milk said:

Major +Support

Great guy
Great staff member

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/27/2020 at 9:15 PM, Eternity said:

+ Support 

Great staff member 

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 12/27/2020 at 9:30 PM, frog milk said:

Major +Support

Great guy
Great staff member

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif