ZJ's Warn appeal

ZJ

Your In-game Name: ZJ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39508321

The admin's name in-game: Starstep

What warning did you receive:  Going over the blue line as Apprentice. FailRP

When did you receive this warning: October 5th

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was super new to the sever got to level 15 and was super excited to start cleaning the facility, ran over the blue line maybe a tiny bit because I wanted to clean bodies off the floor and thought I was helping out. Since in the description it said I could roam freely I thought at the time it would be okay.

Why do you think this warn was false: I don't totally think it was false, I just think that since I was new to the server could have been my 2nd day, I don't think I should have been warned for that. Seems like people usually get a verbal for this type of thing.  I was just trying to honestly be helpful and not mingy in anyway.  I got told by the security member that cuffed me after I went over that I would stop before he called the sit as well.

Evidence the warning is false:  This was the initial reason I thought it was okay to cross the line to begin with.

JibYAnw.png

Edited by ZJ
  • Dislike 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

-support 

This is like 2 months old and you are supposed to appeal within 2 weeks I believe 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

-Even if your new to the server, by closing the MOTD menu that appears each time you join the server, you agree you have read the rules. 

-If the warning isn't false then you cannot appeal it.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

2 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Even if your new to the server, by closing the MOTD menu that appears each time you join the server, you agree you have read the rules. 

-If the warning isn't false then you cannot appeal it.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer