8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get into Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: John Newsom

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:493870318

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Diamond / SMOD

How many hours do you have on the server?: 5 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have a very good knowledge on the rules 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team for many reasons. First I would like to help with the events and help people have fun in the events. Next I have been getting a lot more active on the server and I want to be in the event team to get me something else to do on the server. Third, I have been in the event team before and I did not get to do an event. So I would like to try to do an event. I always see so many good events and I want to help with them but I can't because I am not in the event team. Fourth, because I have a good understanding of the rules, I will not minge or break rules during an event. Sixth, I am very good with props and know how to set up places for the event. This is why I want to join the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): One event I would like to do is a racing event. So I would start by setting up a track in the event room box. Once the track is done I would start to put props in the road of the car to make them slower. They will have to go around the track two times to win. The winner will get lots of money. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4pm - 8pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: 11am - 11pm EST 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff
On 12/27/2020 at 4:02 AM, Santa (BOH) said:

+Support 

-Nice guy

-Active

-Event idea sounds fun

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander