Ban Appeal

Mr.GreenBean

Steam Name: MrGreenBean

Ingame Name:MrGreenBean

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:158329505

Ban Length:PermaBan

Admin that Banned you: Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: antisemitism

Dispute: I have never made a ban appeal before because I never cared about any other server, but I care about this one. I was only joking around but in the end it wasn't funny at all and I should have known that from the start and I apologize for my behavior. All I ask for is another chance, when the banned happened it was originally 6 weeks but now its perma. I really like this community and I have the donations to prove it and I have met so many amazing people on the server and I want to continue meeting new players that join. I dont care if my 6 weeks gets put up to 8, 9, or even 10 weeks if this is accepted, all i ask is just for one more chance. I want to keep being apart of this amazing community.

money spent.PNG

Edited by Mr.GreenBean

I'm going to say this. I am REALLY annoyed that it seems that you are trying to pull "I donated so I should be unbanned" card. There is 0 REASON for you to be putting your donations in a ban appeal. 

The ban reason was also extended from a 1 week ban to a perm ban before ban was even over. This is the new ban reason. 

History of Racism Incidents - Head Admin Rookieblue

So I am going to say this

+/- Support

The reason why I am stating this is because I would like Rookies input on what you were saying/how much you were saying this. From your ban/warn page I notice you only have 1 ban/warn on record for antisemitism and 1 warn for racism 2 yeasrs ago. 

so,

+ on the fact that you've only had one of each in a 2 year span.

+ I haven't had too many bad situations with you.

- Your trying to pull the I donated card

- You should've read the rules and understood that we do not tollorate this behavior in GL

- You've had enough time to have read the rules as you've been here for over 2 years

Conclusion

I feel this should be reduced to 2 weeks as there isn't that much that should warrant a perm ban in my eyes.  

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Edit:
I reclently found out some information about your ban. You wen't into d-block and said

"Which of you Jew Bags are you trying to shoot me"

Which I feel like should be obvious to result in a perm ban for mass Anti-seminism.

I will still stand at a +/- support for now but only if your ban is reduced to a minimun of a few months. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I banned him the first time for this incident, 1 week for this clip.

https://medal.tv/clips/39178420/d1337KGB8T92

Both Frog; a Admin on Police-RP & Doggo; a Senior Admin on Scp-RP agreed that the ban was valid.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 minute ago, Mr.GreenBean said:

thats the only time i have said that 

I was not the one who banned you permanently, I literally cant. Rookie did, I am in no power of handling this ban. Just wait until you get more responses for from Rookie himself, bans can be extended. Since Staff can choose there own punishments.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

41 minutes ago, Squash said:

I banned him the first time for this incident, 1 week for this clip.

https://medal.tv/clips/39178420/d1337KGB8T92

Both Frog; a Admin on Police-RP & Doggo; a Senior Admin on Scp-RP agreed that the ban was valid.

which one did you guys think was valid the perma one or the one you did squash?

Edited by Mr.GreenBean

The clip shown is worthy of a one week ban, which was fulfilled. The extension to a perma ban due to history of anti-semitism is a little much considering I cannot find any pre-existing warns/bans with a similar offence for this user. Unless Rookie is taking into account undocumented personal encounters, which is possible, it would make sense for him to extend the ban. Personally, I'm sticking with a + for at least reverting the ban back to its original length.

Edit: User admitted to not wanting to change. Can't help him there. Changing to -Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

If you can really prove you want to change I suggest you move on from this community and volunteer with many positive Anti-hate organizations (if you’re in the US)such as the Anti Defamation League, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), or the Southern Poverty Law Center. All of these organizations do lots of great work in fighting hate that people such as yourself produce.

overall neutral

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

26 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

If you can really prove you want to change I suggest you move on from this community and volunteer with many positive Anti-hate organizations (if you’re in the US)such as the Anti Defamation League, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), or the Southern Poverty Law Center. All of these organizations do lots of great work in fighting hate that people such as yourself produce.

overall neutral

Not saying i disagree with you but that seems a bit much for just an online videogame punishment.

and i will not change in anyway BESIDES (watching my mouth and filter)

and never did i say i wanted to change.

Edited by Mr.GreenBean

4 minutes ago, Mr.GreenBean said:

Not saying i disagree with you but that seems a bit much for just an online videogame punishment.

and i will not change in anyway besides watching my mouth and filter 

and never did i say i wanted to change.

That was just my opinion. If you do not “want to change” then be my guest. Changing this to a heavy -support.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

-support 

You said yourself, you will not change. You basically said you would only fake being changed.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

20 minutes ago, Loaff said:

-support 

You said yourself, you will not change. You basically said you would only fake being changed.

not what i said at all i said i would not change BESIDES watching my mouth and my filter

i will not change myself or my personality thats a rude to ask of a person, all i thrive to do is watch the way i say things, and i mean no disrespect by it but i didnt lie at all about what i said like i said before all i ask is for one chance.

the change in my point of view is fixing the things that needed be fixing, the way you guys put it is resetting myself as a whole witch is not what i wish to do. 

i will still be the same me but i will work hard on fixing my filter and words 

i just want to be able to prove to all of you that i can be a better person.

Edited by Mr.GreenBean

3/30/2018, 00:35:12 - PoliceRP - Nerdiate - player dis, racism

12/20/2020, 10:09:34 - SCP - [GL] Squash - Antisemetism

2+ incidents of racism/homophobia/etc generally results in a perm, hence the extension. As standard, another SMT member will make the final ruling. However, since you stated you don't plan on changing, and you already have a history of such conduct, - Support.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

3/30/2018, 00:35:12 - PoliceRP - Nerdiate - player dis, racism

12/20/2020, 10:09:34 - SCP - [GL] Squash - Antisemetism

2+ incidents of racism/homophobia/etc generally results in a perm, hence the extension. As standard, another SMT member will make the final ruling. However, since you stated you don't plan on changing, and you already have a history of such conduct, - Support.

the oldest was two years ago and yes i did say i will not change my personality BUT i will work on my filter and watch my mouth all i ask is just one chance to prove myself that i can do just those things please

Edited by Mr.GreenBean