Blarg's Security Officer Application

Blarg

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Blarg

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78144682

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Ducks

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve the activity of shock and DT by hosting tryouts and helping newer shock in anyway they need. I used to be in shock so i know the requirements and how shock is run. I also know what is arrestable and what is not.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted because i know how shock operates and i know how what is arresable and what is not. I used to be a senior commander so i know how to do tryouts and hold PDBs. I also know how DT operates as well because ive been in DT in the past before.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so i can help out shock and its also a specialty I've never been. I hope but becoming a security officer i can help shock and also help the server by arresting people who are breaking laws.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i understand and am perfectly okay with this.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To supervise shock and make sure they are doing what their supposed to do. To arrest those who need to be arrested. And to supervise DT as well and make sure their working to the best of their ability as well.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+Support
-Good guy overall
-Deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Denied
Security officer is currently full, you may reapply for another specialty or wait until there is an open slot

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png