Dark - False Warn Report- Denied

Abu

18 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

After that I proceeded to tell him to not do that as it is FailRP. Moving on Police released him even though he did break FailRP and he switched jobs to not walk to spawn even though I wanted to cuff him again to continue the situatuation. As he broke FailRP again after being told not to, he got  warned.

You said it yourself I wasn't warned for calling 911, for that I received a verbal warning, the reason I was warned was for switching jobs, during that time I was uncuffed, nowhere near you, not involved in any rp, you had already had me kidnapped for  20+ minutes, and you couldn't kidnap me again because there is a 30 minute cooldown for same person. So the RP was over, you couldn't "continue the situation" so I went on my way. 

I just thought I should clarify the warn I am appealing and the reason I actually got warned, the warning was for switching jobs.

1 minute ago, india goat said:

You said it yourself I wasn't warned for calling 911, for that I received a verbal warning, the reason I was warned was for switching jobs, during that time I was uncuffed, nowhere near you, not involved in any rp, you had already had me kidnapped for  20+ minutes, and you couldn't kidnap me again because there is a 30 minute cooldown for same person. So the RP was over, you couldn't "continue the situation" so I went on my way. 

I just thought I should clarify the warn I am appealing and the reason I actually got warned, the warning was for switching jobs.

The point is that you where warned for failRP. According to what you have admitted to, you have done FailRP. No matter what you say, the warn clearly only says FailRP.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

13 minutes ago, DarkN said:

The point is that you where warned for failRP. According to what you have admitted to, you have done FailRP. No matter what you say, the warn clearly only says FailRP.

Don't try to change the reason for the warn, I am appealing a specific warning,  I am appealing the warning  I received for switching jobs, and nothing else, I was not warned for the kidnapping situation, for that I was given a verbal warning, don't lie and say I was warned for a different reason, you can't just change the warn reason after I make an appeal to make it worse for me.

And quit trying to make the warn sound so vague "the warn clearly only says FailRP." You know why you warned me for and you can't change it now, that is not how warns work on this server, when you get warned it is for a specific thing.

Edited by india goat

I did not want to say this, but can we please stop arguing in the post. Please Just make a clear point and thats it. Arguments will just lead to further consequenses. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

22 hours ago, Austinn said:

If what chip is saying is true then atm it will be a -Support
As his comms are taken he could not call 911, the other reasons are ontop of this comment ^

(may or may not be edited depending on the more evidence to come if any does so)

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018