Meowjam Warning aplle

Meowjam

Your In-game Name: Meowjam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548657019

The admin's name in-game: Home Depot Assistant Ash

What warning did you receive: RDM

When did you receive this warning: 12/16/2020

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was at D block and i saw him draging a d class over the block and then i have to shoot him and get the d class release.

Why do you think this warn was false: yes, he didnt even give me a verbal warning. and also hes not even a nice admin comeing to sits and not respectful. So i want this warn to be remove for not give me a verbal warning

Evidence the warning is false: N/A 

Edited by Meowjam
  • Dislike 1

@Meowjam Could you go into more detail? I am very confused about the description. 

3 minutes ago, Meowjam said:

Why do you think this warn was false: yes, he didnt even give me a verbal warning.

Staff can warn you Verbally, or Formally for RDMx1. Its there decision.

Also @Not Ash

• Sad 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, Meowjam said:

So i want this warn to be remove for not give me a verbal warning

You can't appeal a warn with the reason of not getting a verbal warning instead of a formal warning, Not gonna give a + or - support until we get a answer from Ash first.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

19 minutes ago, Meowjam said:

I think it was ash was that the class I shot. Look I don't know all I want is this warrant to be removed That's all

If you shot Ash and he took the sit, he isnt allowed to do that. This seems like a staff report then

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||