Jon Wicck/Jacck Mehoff - Ban Request- Accepted

Fella

Your In-game: Blaze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455798387

The player's name in-game:   "Jon Wicck"   "Jacck Mehoff" (Rejoined and changed name) 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:560170872

What did the player do: The player was on cadet and had "No Intent To RP". He was just flat out minging and was causing a lot of issues. He got demoted off the "Cadet" Job and then he came back to trying to raid PD. After I brought him to a sit for that, he LTAPed. Then he rejoined and came back on Cadet doing the same thing and LTAPed when I brought him to a sit again.  (x2 LTAP, NITRP)

Evidence (REQUIRED): 125302466_Screenshot(184).png.573fe316414ba33784c602c5933f4ad2.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: 1-3 week ban 

Any extra information: N/a

Edited by 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗲

+Support

I was the MSGT training he done this 3+ times and made a RDM threat then left and rejoined then tried to get a hit on the other cadet then broke into pd to complete hit. Also put a IRL life in danger because the cadet has epilepsy and made the statment very clear the frst time he cam spamed.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

5 hours ago, Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX said:

+Support

I was the MSGT training he done this 3+ times and made a RDM threat then left and rejoined then tried to get a hit on the other cadet then broke into pd to complete hit. Also put a IRL life in danger because the cadet has epilepsy and made the statment very clear the frst time he cam spamed.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

7 hours ago, Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX said:

+Support

That could be very serious and if that was the case he deserves a longer ban in my opinion. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

11 hours ago, Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX said:

+Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General