1. 1. Should I Be MO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Jenson

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:196530768

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Ducks

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I Can help out by teaching newer medical on what to do and help answer questions that  new medical ask of me, i want to help out Maple With certain parts of the regiment as he is the only vcmdr for the regiment and i would love to be able to help him out with providing medical with promotions,Trainings, and all of the above, and i want to help out and boost the activity of medical, i want to try my hardest to try and gain new members for the regiment and be able to supervise it at all times, and make sure that medical follow the regimental rules as well.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I Should Be trusted with this position because i am a very trust worthy person as i am a gamemaster and trial moderator so i can be very trust worthy, i would never abuse my power as a medical overseer as to be honest, who would? Nobody benefits from power abusing as its just a waste of time,  I would never ever try to abuse anything given to me.

Why do you want this rank?: I Want this rank because i really do enjoy the medical regiment as they play a very important role on the server, and sometimes they aren't always available to  provide such needs, i really want to help out the regiment as they are down in command members quite a bit so it makes maples job a lot harder to manage the regiment, i want to be able to assist medical in anyway i can, and i can be Extremely Active As im almost always available for anything required, If i can help supervise one of my favourite regiments then i will, as its something that i really want to do.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I Do, and i will take a demotion for it if needed.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose would be to supervise the medical and make sure they are performing the duties they should be doing, I would be making sure that the medical are doing their jobs and not being mingy whilst on the job, i would provide promotions for good work, and help assist the chief medical overseer as well at all times.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 12/14/2020 at 11:18 AM, The Ky said:

+Support
-Friendly
-Active
-Dedicated
-And a nice guy in general  

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

ACCEPTED
Please speak to Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax (WiN) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

• Nimo locked this topic