not Jay's Event Team applicationAccepted

not Jay

In-Game Name: not Jay

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:1:78897698

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum 

What is your RP Rank?: Lead Researcher in Research

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I have no experience as an event planner on gmod but I have set up game modes for my friends and I to play such as in Minecraft I would set up special Hide and Seek using command blocks and commands, but besides that no other experience. 

How Active are you? (1/10): 9/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel you should allow me to be an event member because I feel I can bring a lot of creative and fun events to the table. I would also like to play a bigger role in helping out the SCP Rp server because it is my favorite gmod server at the moment. I will not abuse my powers as an event team member to do things that don't have to do with an event. I will not use my powers to play as an admin but instead to play as an event team member. Most of the people I look up to in the SCP Rp world have become event team members so I would like to follow in their footsteps and join them to help out the server. Even though I am in a different time zone it just means i'll be able to do events when EST people are asleep because I don't want them to stay up super late to do a event so instead I would be able to do an event.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would like to do an event including SCP-178 which is the scp where if you put on the designated 3d glasses certain monsters will appear around you. What I would like to do with this is put SCP-178 on a pedestal and have people advert that they are putting on the glasses and after the put on the glasses I would uncloak or tp to them as the SCP-178-2 model. And I would only attack them if they aggravate me.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is 999 because it is the most friendly and adorable SCP and is so nice to everybody and makes my day better the second I see him.

If I don't meet your expectations please let me know how I can do better or meet you expectations.

Edited by JayDog

🙂

-Support

-Quite new to the server

-Doesn't have much forum activity

-Don't really know who he is 

I believe he just needs a bit more experience on the server to be a great Event team member

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-Not really sure haven't met you but seen you on a few times

-Application is also alright

-I'm going to listen to Walter and change my -Support to +/- Support (May Change to + depending on more feedback)

+/- Support Leaning +

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

-Support
Reasons are you are very new, get some more time on the server/forums before applying. Not to well know.
Good luck

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

1 hour ago, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Quite new to the server

I believe he just needs a bit more experience on the server to be a great Event team member

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

2 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Quite new to the server

The more active you are the higher chance you have to become a ET.

13 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Quite new to the server

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+Support

Alright here me out.
Jay is actually quite active and is a very nice and proffesional player.
The reason that people might not know him is because he does stick to research and isnt in any other branches.
I reckon he deserves a chance and would be a great event team member.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

1 hour ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

Alright hear me out.
Jay is actually quite active and is a very nice and professional player.
The reason that people might not know him is because he does stick to research and isn't in any other branches.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 12/13/2020 at 7:42 PM, vSquishyv said:

-Support

-Quite new to the server

Free From GL ❤️

-Support

-Quite new to the server

-Heard the name once

Reasons above^^^^^

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 12/14/2020 at 7:52 AM, Micro Wave said:

-You just need more activity on the forums

Forums does not matter for ET....

Anyways

14 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

Alright here me out.
Jay is actually quite active and is a very nice and proffesional player.
The reason that people might not know him is because he does stick to research and isnt in any other branches.

+/- Support, pretty new but he was actually RPing and treating an event really well.

On 12/13/2020 at 8:39 PM, Ages said:

-Application is also alright

Again forums activity means nothing in ET apps. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

As for now...
- /+ Support

- Jay, do not get me wrong. You have done a fine job so far on SCP-RP, and I have 0 doubt you can make it to ET, or higher someday, hence you put the effort in. As a matter a fact, I look forward to it. As for now however, I think you need more experience and exploration of SCP-RP, and it's people. Get to know some of the guys here. Gain a reputation amongst them. You can do it man. For now though, you should just focus on that. 

- Not overly experienced

- You need to interact more with people in-game.

- Has put some good effort in

- Good activity as of late

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector