North's Shock Vice Commander Resignation

upNorth

Over these past 6 months I have thoroughly enjoyed being in Shock and having fun with friends as well as reaching VCMDR and managing Shock with Emma. Recently my computer has broken, at first I thought it was just Gmod, but it affected my whole computer, I am getting a new computer and I hoped I would get it by Christmas, but because of multiple items being sold out, I will not be able to follow through with this plan until hopefully the end of January. I feel it is unfair to be an inactive VCMDR, I may be interacting through discord, but not in game. Because of this I personally feel I am taking up a VCMDR spot that could be filled with a more active person. Hopefully when I do get this new computer I can come back to Gaming Light, and maybe even Shock. Thank you all for making my 6 months here 50x better than it would've been without you.

Felix- my first Shock CMDR and a great HC member

Stone- my second Shock CMDR and also a great HC member, you are great at managing battalions and I feel you do a great job of that as a member of HC

Sully- very good friend and CMDR, you were a COL for most of my time in Shock and made a lasting impression on the battalion

Jake- a great VCMDR, also a COL for most of the time in shock, you are the man that promoted me to STFAL as a CSM and I was very sad when I heard you had resigned

Cone- another great friend in Shock, you surpassed me in rank when we were both lower officers, we have had many fun times, including the certain off-map with Russian, and the spy event where we were both mugged by rebels in brig

Sky- I first had a 1 on 1 conversation with you when you were a LCPL, you then joined STF and have been a great friend ever since, you and ghillie are both fn to be around, but especially when you two are together

Ghillie- I also first had a conversation with you during the same STF tryouts, you are a great, funny guy, you and Sky are both fun to be around, but especially when you two are together

Vibez- you are a great friend and amazing guy, you were great at leading the battalion and it was sad to see you go as a VCMDR, we had fun times, but we also had bad times together

Irons- you trained me for Shock all those months ago, you are a great guy and friend and was sad to see your inactivity, even if it wasn't your fault

Blast- a funny guy, you were always very active as an enlisted and NCO, it was sad when you went inactive for a while, but I was grateful that you came back

Russian- an amazing friend, from the time I joined Shock to when I got 1SGT you had only moved up once, we had a lot of fun, especially during a certain off-map event with Cone

Emma- you may have been over eager to rank up and prove your self, to be completely honest from my point of view I don't feel like you should get CMDR

Texas- you are great guy and are really good at making documents, you are great COL and I feel you deserve VCMDR (again)

Iced- very active, overall funny guy and great to be around, I see potential as you know what you are doing and do it well

Mazey- I see a lot of future potential in you and I want to see where you go

Neptune- you are a great NCO and I am sad that your activity isn't better, if it was I could easily see you as a thriving officer by now

Busch- you are a great guy and are fun to be around, you may have been an NCO in Shock but you were a great SO too

Quicky- I could probably say a lot about you, whether it be your personality or your love for PT, you are great to have a long talk with, it was really fun getting to know you and the fun stuff that you got up to

Greg- I see potential in you, the way you do things is officer-like, the main thing holding you back is activity

M- you are a great Shock trooper and are great for STF, you care for it, you are great guy and I wish I could've spent more time with you

If I forgot you, that doesn't mean I forgot about you and what we may have done together, it just means that the Shock meeting of 12/12/2020 has ended and it is time to post this.

Edited by upNorth

Former Shock Vice Commander North

It's sad to see you leave due to computer problems, you where an outstanding VCMDR & a great to help both me personally, and the entirety of shock. I hope to see you in the future when your computer is fixed.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

Sad to see you go North, You did alot for Shock 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Goodbye mate you were a great friend sad to see you go hope to see you around, I will always miss you, and just chilling and having a talk, but mate hope everything goes well, and stay well, I rember those times and ill miss 'em but hopefully ill see you around

-Quicky

Edited by QuickFlash727

It was fun. Sad to see you go North. Your a first to mention me in it and I like to thank you on that. My activity has died to school crap and computer charger dying, but besides that North you Position of VCMDR was well earned and a long wait. You were a good VCMDR and tried your best to improve the Shock battalion. You did good and had a good run. I hope that your computer gets fixed. Hope your life after Resignation goes well and if you ever want to rejoin Shock we will accept you. Well you are in reserves. Just hoping everything goes well after this point. If my spelling is bad, its because I am typing on autocorrect phone. - Greg

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

Thank you for your time and dedication to Shock, you were a good one North. Gonna miss you 😔

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

o7
Sad To See A Fellow Legend Leave And We All Hope To See You Again.
"Range Rover Sports Truck "
                                                            ^^^ Highlight For Special Easter Egg  B)

Edited by M4X

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus