Report on blind dog (SCP-939) on 12-7-20

Ancient Aliens Guy (Woods)

Your in game name: Woods

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37680376

The player's in game name: blind dog

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:519069805

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 12/7/20 Approximately 10:25pm CST

What did the player do: Ran into CI base after calling out being able to be tranq'd

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/2q8krq

What do you believe should happen to the player: At least a warning. Just something.

Any extra information: He flagged off to CI Infiltrator right afterwards to avoid the report. While playing as 939 he attempted to bite me, as well as biting an HSU once, and trying again two more times while both of us were crouched and not even shooting. Ignored our requests to advert his HP% multiple times while on surface.

Retired MTF Nu-7 1LT Woods KLR1 | Hammer and Sickle Unit Helios S2

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

I mean I don't see a issue in running into ci base as long as it isnt spawn otherwise he was allowed to enter I am pretty sure 

-support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Dragin said:

I mean I don't see a issue in running into ci base as long as it isnt spawn otherwise he was allowed to enter I am pretty sure 

-support 

+/-Support

The SCP ran into CI base while at low HP or tranqable HP to avoid the MTF from what it looks like, I would +Support this, but at the end it looks like the 939 tried running away from CI, but got tranqed a bunch. 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

The SCP ran into CI base while at low HP or tranqable HP to avoid the MTF from what it looks like, I would +Support this, but at the end it looks like the 939 tried running away from CI, but got tranqed a bunch. 

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Do you have more evidence regarding this, like E4 was on surface or some thing? E4 and infiltrators tends to like to roam on surface, regardless of what's going on in base, even though we can lend some assistance. Do you have more evidence that would help suffice a power gaming warn?

osu! achiever? I don't know

25 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing