[SOLVED]No Damage Starfighters

PTOB

From what I've seen and heard from my SF, GMs, and Other Staff, The TIEs have been made obsolete either by an intentional update or a bug in a update. The TIEs cannot do any damage to LFS ships anymore making SFs role and one of it's main attributes disappear over a single update. I'm wondering if this would be able to be fixed so the TIEs can shoot other LFS ships and take part in events as they are meant to be.

Issue: TIEs don't do damage to other LFS ships.

• Like 1

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

13 hours ago, zefershpear said:

OMG yes thank you for making this report as a GM this bug is maddening to deal with   

Try being the lead of a squadron that's only job is to shoot down ships with TIEs. We can only do half of a tryout because we can't damage other ships!

Definitely not blacklisted 

1 minute ago, Benjamonious said:

Try being the lead of a squadron that's only job is to shoot down ships with TIEs. We can only do half of a tryout because we can't damage other ships!

I freaken bet. SF pretty much usless now with this bug. And it pains me to say that as I work with SF time by time with the Elites in events and Matrix has even been known to train a few SF both in flying and combat but this glitch makes that almost impossible now 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• 4 weeks later...