• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  SupremeChow

Steam Name: [GL]SupremeChow

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77484257

Are you a Staff Member Within GamingLight?: Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Daily

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?:

Why would I want to join the Support team? The answer is simple, as "Support" is in the name I just want to help out around in TeamSpeak more as I know it is a difficult program to navigate for new users. This is mainly for my own server, PoliceRP, but I'd like to make the ease of being able to contact a support member even less effortless for the current staff on PRP as we often do get admin sits relating to TeamSpeak, as these are heavily time-consuming ( Contacting a support member, having the person with issues connected with them, and ensuring the problem was resolved) I'd like to make the process a little bit easier by being a support member myself. Other than helping with handing out tags I'd also just like to generally be a bit more of use in the TeamSpeak then Idling waiting for sits on my respective server, I believe in my free time on the server I could help out many more people in TeamSpeak then I could just being AFK. All-in-all I'd just simply like to be more supportive within the community and I thank you for considering my application.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I think I could affect the support staff in a positive way by being someone that is reliable. As a Senior Admin, I am always helping out people whenever I can, including low ranking staff members and members of the community. As a friendly face in the community I think I can work together with the existing support staff to always resolve issues to the best of my abilities. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: Hey, (Good morning/Good evening, Good afternoon etc.), I'm SupremeChow with the support team, how may I assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

5q3NfnC.png

8 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Active

Dedicated

Helpful

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support

As a senior admin-ge, the title in itself gives him a relatively trusted status and, from the replies above, it seems like he'll do fine as support member. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 12/10/2020 at 6:41 PM, Rektify said:

+Support

As a senior admin-ge, the title in itself gives him a relatively trusted status and, from the replies above, it seems like he'll do fine as support member. 

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP