Warning appeal Mangled

MangledLemon

Your In-game Name: (At time of warns) Abel

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799355878/home

The admin's name in-game: Ages

What warning did you receive: 1xFailRP and 1xRDM

When did you receive this warning: Aprox 16 hours ago

Why do you think this warn was false:  That based on the provided evidence i was not in the wrong in correlation to General SCP rules and the specific  rules SCP-076-2 

Evidence the warning is false:  https://medal.tv/clips/37962394/qfFtNEKLFnWg

Any extra information:  I was playing as SCP-076-2 and based off his rules once a weapon is seen I am  enraged and kill all personnel in the vicinity. As i did as well in  the video (perspective of  the reporter) You can see and player walk through the intersection of D-block and I immediately Pulled out my katana and began  to kill the personnel in the vicinity; except for the individual who had enraged me due to him have running into D-Block by the time i  had the weapon out. As well in the video you also see that there is the same officer who ran into D-Block pointing the shotgun at after I'm enraged and so I took that as conformation and attacked all personnel. Ages promptly and abruptly  said that i had clearly FailRP'd and RDM'd and based off the evidence  that was provided I do not believe I was in the wrong

+ Support 
For the rules for SCP-076-2 "You may only draw your weapon when you see a humanoid armed with a weapon. You then enter a rage state. While in a rage state you may kill anyone in the immediate vicinity of the armed humanoid that triggered the rage state. This includes personnel who are unarmed. The rage state ends upon all people in your immediate vicinity perishing, or after 5 minutes."  You are in the right, you saw Mark with his gun out and had the right to kill everyone in that room. 

30 minutes ago, MangledLemon said:

Also this is not a steamid, a steamid likes look this STEAM_0:0:419545075. (That is your steamid)

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

You could clearly see the Omicron with a gun out in the back

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Not really sure why but the link you've provided to the video says that the video doesn't exist:

@Ages I need your side on this. 

As far as I am concerned about the rule: Yes, 076-02 is allowed to kill everyone in his vicinity if he sees any kind of weapon. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

I was tired at the time and I missed the Omi9 with the Shotgun pass in to D-Block Sorry about that my mistake

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |