1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No

image.png.a93a8f6c73727a4adfa483f6be38bb1b.png

In-game name: Aspย 

SteamID:ย 76561198836925960

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: User

Have you donated to the server?: No.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: N/A

How much time do you have on the server?: Almost 2 days.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I am very experienced in the Lore, as I partake in both Shock and SF on the IRP server. I'm into Star Wars lore itself, and I just overall love star wars. I know the game lore, all of the juicy things.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I wanna host epic events other people can benefit from, and also I want to be on duty and help people out in general and just be a good staff member. I wanna be apart of the team to have fun, and work on improving my own attitude as well (not that its awful, but everything needs improvement). I wanna become a Gamemaster not just for selfish reasons, but to help this community as a whole. I've been with Imperial RP for about a year ish now across 2-3 accounts maybe which probably all got hacked. I've been with Gaminglight for 4 years. I wanna give back the moments I received, to the new people here by doing whatever I can to do that exact thing. I love this server, and everyone in it. I don't plan on just completely giving up my regiments as a GM, I understand roleplay is still really important and it will get boring just being staff 24/7. I wanna rank up in the staff team and possibly become a Head GM or maybe in a year or so a Manager if I get really lucky somehow. I just wanna enjoy myself, and have others enjoy themselves on this awesome server. ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I'm not gonna say everyone knows me, but if you do you know I like to joke around.. I've been trusted with things like Arrest Baton, VTOL, etc. obviously you might be laughing as that doesn't compare to the permissions you are given as a GM but I believe I could get a lot of people in this community to vouch for me. I'm not known amazingly throughout IRP, but I'm not under the radar to the community either.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-shipย event, as well as an example of an off-shipย event: Infection event with bugs and etc. is an on ship event. Off-ship event could be rebels attacking the ISD, also a Hoth battle off the top of my mind.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. !give player weapon; EX. !give Asp ThatOneGun.mdl

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. !model player modelID; EX. !model Asp ThatOneModel.mdl

Have you read the Gamemasterย Guidelines?: Yes.

image.png.e60aee2900179dda8012fd4ba158885a.png

Edited by Asp

Still +supportย 

Haven't had a single issue with this man

ย 

SCP-RP -ย Former: Moderator/ET,ย Security SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 Cpl,ย  D5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBIย and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SMย 

Imperial-RPย - Former - Moderator,ย Royal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Guest James M

+/- Support.ย 

-The Off ship event example could use a bit more detail. Off ships require a lot more detail and story then ISB say infection and fight it off and what not.ย 

-You are quiet new to the server

-Nice guyย 

-Manager is the hardest rank to get. I wouldn't even think of wanting to be a manager unless you are starting a new Game mode in GL.

-That is not a Steam ID

- No poll (It isn'tย  huge thing, but it is nice to see.ย 

-Try not to put pictures and emojis on Applications.ย 

-Energetic and is creative (Two traits a GM needs)ย 

8 minutes ago, Guest James M said:

+/- Support.ย 

-The Off ship event example could use a bit more detail. Off ships require a lot more detail and story then ISB say infection and fight it off and what not.ย 

-Nice guyย 

-Manager is the hardest rank to get. I wouldn't even think of wanting to be a manager unless you are starting a new Game mode in GL.

-That is not a Steam ID

Thank you for the feedback! ๐Ÿ˜„

I'll make a poll on it. Yeah, with the events I agree it could use more content so thank you!

It is a SteamID, but I believe everyone here uses a different format or something. This is the one given to me:ย STEAM_0:0:438330116

Yeah, I'm obsessed with pictures and emojis.

Energetic and creative, thank you for the compliments!

ย 

Have a fantastic day, and thank you for reading and replying!

10 minutes ago, Guest James M said:

+/- Support.ย 

-Nice guyย 

-That is not a Steam ID

Also, have no idea how to make it a poll but I assume I have to repost which I probably shouldn't do.

11 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Still +supportย 

Haven't had a single issue with this man

ย 

Thank you man! I really appreciate it, as having an application can bring the good and bad out of people!ย 

ย 

Have an amazing day ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

2 minutes ago, [GL]Brendan said:

-Support
-Made a New GM App after Receivingย  many - Supports

-Replied to his own app which is an Instant Deny in some cases
-Never Seen you Before
-Not Really Good Event Ideas

-Overall I feel you should not be a GM

Understood! If I do fail, in the future I'll take these things into consideration to improve on. Thank you for the feedback. ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Have an amazing day!

3 minutes ago, [GL]Brendan said:

-Support

-Never Seen you Before

Also, I believe that the question wasn't to create a new event it's to describe current ones but regardless thank you.

20 hours ago, [GL]Brendan said:

-Support

-Never Seen you Before

ย 

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

20 hours ago, [GL]Brendan said:

-Support

-Never Seen you Before

ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

Okay, I have no idea what you're doing but this is way out of hand.

Denied

Reapply in two weeks.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sisterย |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchevย spacer.png