Grimly 05 researcher application

gdmeadows1

Game Name:  grim/grimly/Michal 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125001788

Job applying for- 05 research team

CI RnD EXP Medical Researcher  and Lead researcher

How many Strikes do you have: I have one in research but none in medical or RnD

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the 05 research team because I am very dedicated to research and having limitless testing ability without asking for perms would help me because sometimes I just won’t test on somthing because I will have to wait hours for my idea accepted and by then the specific SCP will have flagged off especially donator scp roles if I am trying to test on a SCP at night I have to wait until the following morning to get a response I have dedicated myself to many diffrent research teams including RnD medical research and the foundation research team being on all of these still I am a lead researcher in foundation research and a EXP in CI and in medical I’m a medic in all of these I still don’t have clearance for everything and if I get this role I will make it my responsibility to be more creative and more frequent with my tests I consantley have test ideas for 682  but am not able to excercise them because a lot of the time I’m on at the night and command aren’t on to deny or accept ideas  I can’t deny I will find it fun to have a high rank but I will not abuse it and when it’s at night junior researchers usually break tons of rules with nobody there to stop them no admins and especially no command and if there are admins online then the junior could get a warn or even a small term ban and that stays till appealed if I was on I could instead just point them in the correct direction And in conclusion I have wanted this role for a while and if I get it I will not abuse my power. I want this role because I have always thought extremely highly of anyone of 05 and to be one would be a great honor and on another note having the power to run in little events to keep researchers on their toes has always appealed to me of course they won’t be event team level stuff but it will help certain people gain experience in their field.  More reasons why I want this role are because if I have I will get to meet all of the other 05s and 05s are generally chill and I would be honored to ever be able to hold a rank this high I have always had the utmost respect for 05s and I’m happy just to have the chance to apply to be one even if this is  denied I’ll be happy that I got to try out for the cool kids club.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I feel that I have already proved my worth In research from being in multiple research related branches I do know that I’m not command but if I was command then I would have bigger responsibilities than research and I know that recently in research I have been inactive but that was because I was swamped with school work which I have got out of the way now also on research I am whitelisted for RRA RIG and HMR When I’m on RRA I have dumped almost every hour since I got on the server into research whether foundation or not and I still am planning to I know that some of people may not think that I’m a good fit for this role because of my past but I hope that you believe me when I say I have changed in a good way and all of my mingy behavior is behind me and you will not be seeing disrespectful or unprofessional behavior out of me if I get this role or not I can tell you that my past is past and it will not repeat itself  I think I would be perfect for this because I’m in rnd and research and medical research all of which I’m at a rank I can apply excluding medical of course another reason I would be good for this role would be the fact that I don’t have responsibilities in any other branch that didn’t include research and in conclusion why you should accept me is because I will be very active and I’m in every branch that even remotely connects to research and I feel that that makes me the perfect applicant for this role. I feel this is getting a lil too long at this point so imma make a few last points 

1 I’m good at not getting captured by ci and I’ll be better with the Arsenal I would get with this rank

2 I’m active plain an simple

3 I will work hard and research on dangerous scoops not because I can but because we need to reduce staff casualties and improve containment procedures 

PS. I’m not on the medical roster for some reason I have messaged command and have yet to receive any reply so idk

Edited by gdmeadows1

-Support

Honestly mate I was onboard with you but I cant recommend you.
You have been striked, I've seen that you are known to lie to people constantly and that you are generally regarded as a minge.

Edited by Lil Walter OBE

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

1 hour ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

-Kind and helpful guy

-Active

-Serious when situations call for it

Grim is a good pick 🙂

~OM2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

2 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support

-Kind and helpful guy

-Active

-Serious when situations call for it

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+/-Support

In the past not too long ago you have minged greatly, you opened a "D Class Drive Through" where you forced D Class to serve food to people, but you held them in rooms for a long period of time, which does not sound professional one bit. Neither have I seen you do much testing along with that, which is basically what O5 Research does.

I have witnessed you do things that requires a high responsibility such as hosting mass tests, so thats a plus.

Good luck on this application

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• 2 weeks later...
  • Will locked this topic