Viper's event team applicationDenied

[GL]ViperBakBak

In-Game Name:  ViperBakBak

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:137332858

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: CI PFC

What is your timezone?: Central Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No but I do have some decent event Ideas

How Active are you? (1/10): 10 if my grades are good (which they usually will be)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): as far as I know none

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to make the server more fun for everyone. I greatly dislike when people get off, but I understand as other people have lives (unlike me) and I would like to do events to make the server more fun even if there aren't that many people. I have some pretty good event Ideas, all I need help with is creating them. I also have quite a bit of leadership experience, my most major one was being the USAF commander on Night Fall Gaming, but left because school was overwhelming me. I also know about other things that most people might not know about the SCP foundation, for example,  Mobile Task Force Rēsh-1 "Seat of Consciousness" which guards The Administrator and are considered more elite than Alpha-1. I would also like to teach people this information through events. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be on the event team, and I hope you consider letting me be apart of it.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would do an event that is part of an SCP-001 proposal where Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand" and Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" are in a battle due to the O5 council members abusing their power, and Mobile Task Force Rēsh-1 "Seat of Consciousness" is dispatched to intervene in the battle to prevent unnecessary casualties. I would also do another event to introduce Mobile Task Force Rēsh-1 "Seat of Consciousness" (if we could get someone to play as the administrator). I would also do an SCP-3008 event if possible. Also the occasional D-block riot event where every D-class gets guns within reason.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?................... SCP-2995 which will do its best to heal people, and will go so far as to even use parts of itself to heal a person. Here is the link to it: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-2295

-Support

-Made your fourms account 2 hour ago

-Only a day on the server

-I personally have never met you

-Event sounds very difficult to make

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

10 minutes ago, Ages said:

-Support

I have also seen you minge heavily on CI

Massive -Support 

Free From GL ❤️

15 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

-Support

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

-support 

Super new to  the server 

I don't know who you are 

Event sounds hard to do

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

16 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

4 minutes ago, Beepis said:

-support 

Super new to  the server 

I don't know who you are 

Event sounds hard to do

15 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

Massive -Support 

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

20 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

20 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

Massive -Support 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

20 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

couldnt have said it better myself

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 12/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, Ages said:

-Support

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

-support

M8 who even is you?

-just created an account

- never seen you on in my life

Class D riot events are usually done by hoovy an hes gone  

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-Support

-Has joined the server recently

-I have no clue of who you are 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 12/2/2020 at 7:23 PM, [GL]ViperBakBak said:

Also the occasional D-block riot event where every D-class gets guns within reason.

^^ This is SET+

I know you and your a good guy, you just need more time.

SO as of now +/- Support.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector