Apple's OR Application

The Apple

In Game Name: Apple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88229813

Job applying for : OR

How many Strikes do you have:  0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I should be in O5 Research as I believe that the tools and assets given to OR staff members would allow me to do more interesting and creative tests then is currently available to me. I am certain that with the extra access and the rank that comes with OR, I could do creative and interesting tests that can help the foundation gain many insights and the tests could prove overall helpful to the foundation. Research is by far my favourite thing to do on the server and the rp that comes with it is great becoming and OR would allow me to do that better and allow more interesting ideas.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me as I am able to come up with interesting tests that manage to include foundation personnel and Class D's. My tests also manage to be interesting and creative and I could help creative quality tests from the OR Team.  As well I have written several quality tests as CI RnD and that serves as evidence to back my claims. I could create tests that includes many other branchs  in order to try and help in more reasons for activity. I believe I would a great member of O5 Research and I hope you share the same sentiment

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

+/- Support leaning to +

+Very good at job

+sounds like you want the job

-App is rather short

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Just now, Hope said:

+support

Best candidate for 0R as of currently.

Has been helping R&D drastically for a long time. 

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

• 2 weeks later...
  • Will locked this topic