Developer Positions / Dedicated Team- Denied

JuiceTaps

I don't know if I am alone on this, or if it's not gonna happen. But I mine as well shoot my shot! I found out from the man, the myth himself, Hotshot our lord that only Manager's handle development. I understand this with trust issues on big servers like this, but a development team should be put into place for new things to be added to the game. I would join this as a junior/trial dev since I don't believe I am good enough for a full developer, but still. This would be a good way for more people to help contribute to the development, and always having new things to the game with bring new players since we have new content. No one should become a developer unless at least 2-3 weeks of being a trial developer (not actual game access) is done efficiently. During this time, you work in specified groups together to complete tasks. Then, when your squad passes, you guys can work good on the actual development team.

Again, just a random idea my dumb brain decided to say on these forums, but hey! Ya never know, right? Lua is really easy to learn, and it's API is very easy to use as well for anyone wanting to possibly become a developer if this becomes an actual feature of ImperialRP. You could apply this to the other servers, but ImperialRP is the best so.

image.png.8d1611451a194bd74e61d5123f868700.png

If you truly are interested in develop for Gaminglight you can follow these instructions on applying. 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

image.png.8d1611451a194bd74e61d5123f868700.png

If you truly are interested in develop for Gaminglight you can follow these instructions on applying. 

These applications exist for a reason, -support.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*