Ghosty's Red Right Hand App

Ghostyboia

In Game Name: Ghosty

Steam ID: 76561198998298446

Job applying for Red Right Hand 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Neo

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join Red Right Hand So I can help protect 05 and be a important personnel in the foundation so I can put a stop to any threats that appear swiftly and fluently And so I can  help with any means nessiceary that are needed done and another reason I would like to join is so I can never have to see another 05 die in the field because I will sacrifice my life for them and never give up when protecting them also I'm not very known across the facility as my M.Sgt. rank right now so I think if I do amazing at red right hand I can show how loyal and amazing of a combat and protection detail I am. I would gladly lay down my life for the sake of the foundation.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me cause I am a hard working person that never gives up even if I have to 1v7 a whole ci raid I will deal with them all if it comes to that. I'm also very good at combat I once won a security last man standing pt. as a cpl vs a SM as the final round. Another reason you should accept me is I'm a very active and persistent player that will be on 6/7 days a week. also I'm a M.Sgt. so that shows how I have experience on the server and get the rules that I must obey/One last reason is my head I can figure out very good game plans in really needed times that may lead to a swift and clean victory for the foundation. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this I hope to hear back from you.

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

I have seen you around a bit but not much, most likely because I am busy with Omicron-9 stuff.

Im going to wait and see what others have to say too, so I am staying +/-

+/- Support for now ( I will change later to or )

~OH6

Edited by Southpaw
Changing Response

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support

-Made your forums account 18 hours ago

-App is short

-Spelling/Massive Grammar Mistakes. (The entire app for why you want to join is one run-on sentence)

-Needs more time

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

-App is short

-Spelling/Massive Grammar Mistakes. (The entire app for why you want to join is one run-on sentence)

-Needs more time

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

12 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

-App is short

-Needs more time

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

13 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

-App is short

-Needs more time

-OH9

Free From GL ❤️

On 12/1/2020 at 9:13 AM, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

-App is short

-Needs more time

- Agreed it seems like you didn't take much time making this app.

- Support
- OH10

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, Sleeping Pills said:

-Support

-App is short

-Needs more time

On 12/2/2020 at 8:37 PM, Dr. Succ said:

- Support

I don't think he is experienced enough for the job now, but later on I think he would get a chance to re apply and possibly get acccepted

also low forums activity 

~OM2

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Will locked this topic