In-game Name:

Scar

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:420789299

DiscordID:

Scar#2316

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I personally would love to come back to RND like the good ole days and research,Research,RESEARCH! I miss going on raids, hanging out with RND, capturing SCPs, training recruits, leading field research ALL OF IT. 

Chaos Insurgency holds a special place in my heart for sure. I crave research i need it back. I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm on a way more positive note, and  I'm handling college better. I'm ready to come back! I'm eager to get researching and developing!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Honestly. My experience! 

How active can you be?

I can be active every other day. Some days are way more busy for me than others due to college and adulthood. I will be as active as I can 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

Edited by ScarWXLF

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

-support is very cringe

Jk +support ❤️

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...