Magma's Gamemaster application

Some Weeb

In-game name: Magma 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Shadow Guard IV | IC PVT | Shock PVT 

Have you donated to the server?:Darth 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:1 time 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes I have 2 both for speaking as a droid when I first joined Imperial 

How much time do you have on the server?:1 week approaching 2 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: In Star Wars lore and lore regarding the Empire my Lore knowledge is very diverse I know a lot about RG , The Sith , The Inquisitorius and Most of the Rebel alliance. This is from reading books , youtube and the movies .

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Because, I want to be able to mix it  up at later nights as last night I was on and many people were itching for  a event but could not get one because all the GM's were afk and sleeping. There is also a high demand in GM assistance at night times some people getting stuck at the wrong scale such as getting of K2SO ETC. I also want to become a GM because I believe I can make some really awesome events one with more than just storming the rebels and more than just RP. This is where my experience in Icefuse networks come into play, in Icefuse I experienced some really good GM's  some that could find the perfect difference in RP and Shooting something I feel would be perfect for everyone on this server to enjoy. I will also work to make bigger events and more fun events. Ones with more actors, ones with more RP and ones with more shooting a perfect balance between everyone's preferences. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted to be a GM because I am currently already a Moderator of the server always doing my best to make sure this server is well and moderated during mingy hours late at night and during the day. I have had a lot of experience with ULX and how to use the commands so that way I wont model the whole server as a cow or something. I should be trusted also because I am very mature and know how to use the power that is granted to me in an effective manner, the point being here that I know I am responsible for the power given to me and I acknowledge I will be in full responsibility to whatever that power is used for. Finally the reason you should trust me is because of the vast improvement I have made allow me to elaborate... The reason I have a ban on a GL server is because when I joined this community I wanted to minge and leave it as such the first 4ish months with that came many warns specifically on SCPRP achieving 20 warn threshold skip to  about 6-9 month area (not trying to be inappropriate)  I came back to the server in hopes of redemption I did get redemption finally  10-12 month I lost complete interest due to me getting severely burnt out I came to look for GL's  other entertainment options and came to this one first.  I started by being a RG CDT with one of my greatest friends Stage and we have been  working together to progress in the branch, then I branched out looking for more cause this server was awesome, found IQ  Shock and IC all full of really nice people. Lastly  I faced one of the rather harder challenges that proved I was getting better at RPing which was achieving staff on this sever and proving my worth to get moderator. In short the reason everyone should trust me to be a GM is because I have ventured with Gaminglight from my first ever RP server/community  and me being a utter minge to now 1 year down the road and I am still trying to become something without my past extreme mingyness binding me and in my opinion shows my commitment/dedication. This I feel is the greatest reason and its my commitment to this community  and I have held up to everyone of my commitments ( Stop being a minge , Show everyone I can improve and being able to be entrusted with administrative powers) These are few but every single one I have held up to, I will not fail to uphold this commitment. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:I have  seen their work first hand on Icefuse and I have experience with GM but I would not say its a very advanced experience so I will leave it as yes I have experience but it is not absolute. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship Event 

1 K2SO, 2 Rebels and 1 Jedi have infiltrated the ship by hijacking the K2SO and using him as a way to get in. One of them disguised as a ISB and the others as DT's with the exception of the K2 being disguised. Their main objective is to be able to get through the ISD's Security forces to sabotage the ship by turning off lights to sabotaging the Engine Core all of this to distract the ISD's forces so the main rebel fleet can come in a swoop them while their defenses are down making for a swift and decisive blow against the ISD and all inside it. 

Off-Ship Event

The Imperial Security Bureau has caught wind that rebels have been stationed on the planet of Hoth an ISB agent is assigned to the ISD which was the closest ship to Hoth and the one that most easily will squander this rebellion.   So the ISB agent ventures to the ISD and they have a debrief in which everyone is informed they will be traveling to Hoth to stop a rebellion from taking place. They hyperspace there and venture to the surface where their is a village full of Civilians but not all of them are civilians. The Imperial forces areto with investigating the village for any rebel activities in which they will go through the people's houses and  search the houses for weapons and they will question the Civilians for why they have Suspicious items in which they will have to RP to find out whos a rebel. once they find out who , 4 rebels will reveal themselves and try to kill of the Imperial fighters. The rebel would advert /advert [Rebellion] We need more support to take down these Imperials and drop pods would come down to destroy all of the Imperials and then the ISB agent would be revealed a traitor and attempt to pick up the 4 actors and get them away from hoth in a VTOL.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give rebel rw_sw_el16hfe

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model rebel models/player/jedi/bith.mdl 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Read and understood 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- Support

In my opion i do not beleive you are ready to hold another type of staff position, From my history with you (Past few days and the On and Off i got on) The things I have saw from you were not Professional, Lets start when you were a TMOD, When you were a TMOD I would get on the server and you would Constantly Hover, Fly through and Around RP areas while being told multiple times. In the past few days there have been worse things. I got into a Sit with you and a PVT for "RDA" You IMMEDIANTLY assumed that the PVT was lying and said "A Reserve LTCOL RDA'ing?, Yeah i doubt that" Treating the ST like he was a Massive minge when it was his first time on the server. Treating players like that wather it be because he was an ST, or if you personally did not like that is Unacceptable. That ST had ZERO warnings from what he told me and he was treated like he was a Liar because i was an Reserve LTCOL. You need to treat people fairly. Little did you know, He had 0 Warns and I had 14. After that i said due to the fact I may have gotten the wrong person you Instantly unnarested him and ended the sit, Without event checking logs to make SURE he did not commit the crime.

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

4 minutes ago, Blitz said:

- Support

In my opion i do not beleive you are ready to hold another type of staff position, From my history with you (Past few days and the On and Off i got on) The things I have saw from you were not Professional, Lets start when you were a TMOD, When you were a TMOD I would get on the server and you would Constantly Hover, Fly through and Around RP areas while being told multiple times. In the past few days there have been worse things. I got into a Sit with you and a PVT for "RDA" You IMMEDIANTLY assumed that the PVT was lying and said "A Reserve LTCOL RDA'ing?, Yeah i doubt that" Treating the ST like he was a Massive minge when it was his first time on the server. Treating players like that wather it be because he was an ST, or if you personally did not like that is Unacceptable. That ST had ZERO warnings from what he told me and he was treated like he was a Liar because i was an Reserve LTCOL. You need to treat people fairly. Little did you know, He had 0 Warns and I had 14. After that i said due to the fact I may have gotten the wrong person you Instantly unnarested him and ended the sit, Without event checking logs to make SURE he did not commit the crime.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

9 minutes ago, Blitz said:

- Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

7 hours ago, Blitz said:

- Support

That was said cause I know you know better and I also know that st was new and yes i acknowledge that was a inappropriate thing to say to the st and uncool. However the sit did end in a appropriate close and if I do recall the reason for the sudden close was you yourself said it was a accident, though I do admit the words I spoke could have been better! Thank you for this response!

- also I did check logs when I was speaking to you as I can speak while scrolling through logs 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Blitz said:

- Support