DT updated weapons- Denied

Figures

What do you want to see? - updated E-11D and the E-11S sniper rifle

Why should we add it? - current E-11D has terrible accuracy and can glitch out DT members during events and the DL-19X is not a good sniper to use during combat and has low ammo count semi slow fire rate

What are the advantages of having this? -with the new updated E-11D and the new E-11S sniper it would make DT even more of a heavy hitter 

Who is it mainly for? -all of DT

Links to any content - We have both the weapons in game I believe

rw_sw_e11d and rw_sw_e11s

Edited by Figures
  • Like 1

+1

The current E11D test has a numerous amount of flaws, many of which are not present on the other E11D model. Issues such as an extended reload time,  visibility issues/glitches, overall poor accuracy are things that we

have to deal with on the current E11D test. 

TL;DR: The E11D test version has alot of issues, the E11D doesn't.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

+ support

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

3 minutes ago, Viking said:

+1

The current E11D test has a numerous amount of flaws, many of which are not present on the other E11D model. Issues such as an extended reload time,  visibility issues/glitches, overall poor accuracy are things that we

10 minutes ago, G0th Pigeon said:

HUGE + Support
- The E-11D we have now has terrible accuracy
- The DL-19X does terrible damage for a sniper with such a low fire rate
- The E-11D we have now is glitched

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

22 minutes ago, Viking said:

+1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 11/26/2020 at 3:00 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

HUGE + Support
- The E-11D we have now has terrible accuracy
- The DL-19X does terrible damage for a sniper with such a low fire rate
- The E-11D we have now is glitched

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 11/26/2020 at 6:56 PM, Viking said:

+1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

4 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+support

Edited by -Fenix-

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png  

+Support

I do think we need these weapons. These weapons will majorly improve Death Troopers. I do have some says about the E-11D Test though. The E-11D Test is a better hipfiring at range then the E-11D Remastered. There is a little trick you can use with the custom crosshair to become way more accurate with it. The E-11D Test has also been said that if you ADS your screen will shake. False: The E-11D Test doesn't cause Screen Shake. All of the TFA Weapons have your screen shake rapidly when ADS (aiming down sights). When I played Shock as a TRN and attempted to aim with the E-11 Regular version my screen shakes. The E-11D Test doesn't cause this. All the other things like, E-11D Test is horribly accuracy (ADS) is correct and the model cover wheres your gonna hit the target is also correct. The one thing that the E-11D Remastered has that the E-11D Test doesn't is that it has a way better Aiming Down Sights accuracy. Also the E-11D Test does a constant 75 damage while the E-11D Remastered does most of the time 50 damage and doesn't have the knockback like before. The E-11S on the other hand I really don't see anything wrong with it so I support that. The E-11D change if it does happen will mean people who's screen shake when ADS will have somewhat of a problem with hitting dead on all the time. That doesn't mean I don't want it. It just means I am gonna have a harder time getting use to it.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

On 11/26/2020 at 7:56 PM, Viking said:

+1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*