Comrade Toxic Player report

Surge

Player Report - Comrade Bekhom 

Your in game name: Surge

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:66630587

The player's in game name: Comrade Bekhom 

The player's steam ID (required): image.png.319b78fccd59666fefc4459e1b9970cd.png

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:  11/24/2020  , at 10:27 AM CST

What did the player do: Openly Insult me in MTF general chat 

Evidence (required) :image.thumb.png.98965e1f2ef2c98ee8183c1808d3c5b9.png  comradedumb.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Striked or demoted in CI (CI would have my head or ask for my removal if i did this ) 

Any extra information: Made a command complaint to CI , CI Command refused to do anything on this matter an gave zero consequence to him  making this public now. 

Player also tried changing his insult via screnshot one labled "TODAY" was the original screenshot , edited player tried fixing it today 

image.png

• Dislike 5
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

19 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

I'm pretty sure he was just joking with you and didn't actually mean it tbh. 

Comrade is the kinda guy that shit talks you for fun but doesn't really mean it

+/- Support

Hes been in TS actively smack talking me this isnt a first occurrence with smack talk hence my notes  with the saying  , he aint my friend i aint gonna allow that behavior 

Edited by Surge

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

So I'll just comment here, 

1. I honestly have not spoken to, or about surge in quite awhile, so where the actively talking About him comes from im not sure

2. That was me messing around, I don't have a reason to actually completely talk bad to you Edit: as for me trying to "change my insult" it was more so not everyone uses curses as much as ive grown accustomed to, so i just changed it in case that made it sound like it was a full insult

3. Enuz spoke to me about the incident. As far as I know he is not REQUIRED to make public what happened to me in ci ( Rookieblue even gave a comment into the situation to basically say "Hey. If it keeps happening expect warning as well as other punishments and so I agreed to just stay away from you from now on, 

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Surge said:

(CI would have my head or ask for my removal if i did this ) 

You make a toxicity report and find this neccessary. Plus this is a lie, you've been way more toxic several times. I'll keep it short, but

37 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

. Enuz spoke to me about the incident.

38 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

even gave a comment into the situation to basically say "Hey. If it keeps happening expect warning as well as other punishments and so I agreed to just stay away from you from now on

It seems this problem is resolved, you just want to complain and have Comrade punished for saying fucking idiot instead of just idiot.

13 minutes ago, Scoron said:

P E T T Y S H I T

I could also give you the same punishment comrade would get, ive seen how you react to people in OOC, you would easily earn a worse punishment.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."