Ky Application For ST Vice Commander

Jaeger.

Do u think i should be given a chance as ST Command  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think i should be given a chance as ST Command

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST SCTAL CPT Ky 0779

2. What Regiment are you applying for? ST Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?   I believe  I'm more than confident that I'm able to take the next step into being placed into a command role of this regiment. Everyone I've ever interacted with within the Stormtrooper corps has been very nice and friendly and understanding, which always pushes me to work harder and boosts my motivation to be the best commander this regiment has ever seen. My favourite part is everyday something new happens, you wont believe the crazy stuff I see the enlisted doing and its nice to have some comedic relief even if they can be quite troublesome at times. And I truly want this battalion at its peak and strive to be the greatest possible group of men on the planet, and It's my personal opinion that a command role for me will help me achieve that goal.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? All In total 5 Weeks play time on the server but I joined on the 27/7/20

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of a commander is to, keep your Men in check, always make sure they are at peak physical condition/performance and on their best behaviour. maintain your Troops skills by always hosting trainings and PTS. make sure your sub-classes are always on top and recruiting every chance they get to boost activity within the regiment. verify that your troopers are always in line and not falling out of formation. prevent mingery of any kind (messing around and being funny is okay but minging is just straight messing with people.) make sure your NCO's/Officers are active and able to command the regiment competently. maintain your enlisted's and new troops activity by always doing something fun and new everyday. always be active in case your battalion is in need of roster updates, updated documents, etc.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :   Because if I were not to be trusted I wouldn't be a CPT in ST and I'm a very active officer within the Stormtrooper regiment. I'm very humbled to be in the position I am now and I'm very dedicated to the server as a whole. Without my skill in leading my troops and my determination I wouldn't be at the rank I am right now

7. How often can you be Online? : I'm always on all day everyday without fail and if something comes up I'm always active in Discord. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 1 Reason ( During a duel someone got in the way and died. In IQ duelling room)

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 11/23/2020 at 7:43 PM, Big chungus said:

+support 

-good leader 

-nice person 

-good app 

-good addition to ST

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 11/23/2020 at 11:02 AM, lilhurt37 said:

+support 

-good leader 

-nice person 

-good app 

-good addition to ST

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 11/23/2020 at 11:02 AM, lilhurt37 said:

+support 

-good leader 

-nice person 

-good app 

-good addition to ST

Best officer to date, on everyday and puts so much time an care into the battalion. Good luck!

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

ACCEPTED!

Please speak to Army High Command to receive training!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th