Jummy Bagel's Hazardous Materials Researcher Applicaton

Jummy

Your Full Name & Rank?: Jummy Bagels, Lead Researcher

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials?: Covid-19 has showed us that viruses suck, The fact that the plague didn't kill us is a fluke, Now we gotta make sure to keep the public healthy from viruses.  I also think that being able to get up close to these SCPs will let me experience whole new tests, Like seeing if zombies could do basic exercizes, Trying to replicate the 049 zombies, And much more. If I am not able to get hands on with these things so much possibilities have been taken away. The gravity gun is another big plus because.... It's just really efficient, Like seriously do you know how infuriating SCP-294 can be sometimes?

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs?: Yes, The links are below me

Edited by Jummy
  • Like 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

-support

-tests don’t have too do with biohazards just can you vape 008 and does 049 know how too play chess

-semi short app (long compared too some that were accepted though) but that doesn’t change anything as 1 sentence apps get accepted

- just ran into D block as 939-02 and killed me and kinda killed a lot of people who were crouch walking or standing still as 939 so MRDM seems a little worrying since it happened not even 2 hours ago

21 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

-support

-tests don’t have too do with biohazards just can you vape 008 and does 049 know how too play chess

-semi short app (long compared too some that were accepted though) but that doesn’t change anything as 1 sentence apps get accepted

- just ran into D block as 939-02 and killed me and kinda killed a lot of people who were crouch walking or standing still as 939 so MRDM seems a little worrying since it happened not even 2 hours ago

Okay sorry about the 939 thing I thought if they shot me I could kill them. 

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+Support

Your activity has been great, not only that, but you can back up this application with actual decent logs that you seemed to have put effort in. The only problems are you advertising, but it only happened once, so no real big issue there.

Also I was on during the supposed "939 incident" which I saw him do nothing on when I was on during this time. So I am not going to hold others words against for it.

-Foundation Doctor Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |