Jamie's MO App

Pogchamp

What is your ingame name?: Jamie

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194874184

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Nimo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? As Major Del in 69th Medical Corp Had Said "We Could Use more Active Players" as from That I would Love to Help Improve 69th numbers on the server and help in Medical RP in Character. So I Believe MO ( Medical Overseers) Should Be Active everday on the Server when 69th Medical corp is on the server to help assist them. At this moment I do not have an server that I have other than gaminglight Imperial So I will Put much into this server as I can. And That Again as I said in the first sentence we need to recruit more or get more player in the medical Corp Active like doing more training or Sims Or Even If GM would let us do this do a main Event For One Battlion at a time. Say A MO detects an new type Crystal or lifeform on a planet we sent down the 69th Medical To investigation on the planet to get more Research on This material and get more people Active.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Why Should I be Trusted? Because Two to three Years Ago I Commanded A Medical Corp called the 105th Corp with Ten active member on server that had 50 player on daily As Ex-Commander I have Leadership Traits as well in this aswell too. A Few Days Ago Before hit Midshipman I Was In the Medical Bay looking over how the 69th worked when a Person came in to treat their wound or A person trained into the 69th Medical Corp but what getting with all of this that I am Trying provide proof I'm Will to take responsibility As Medical Overseer

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes Of Course.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My Purpose As an Medical Overseer is to Look over the 69th Medical Corp on This ISD and work the medical Members aboard and help Treat other on this ISD Medbay and to make sure to keep all of my Medical Report on everyone up to date as well of keeping the well being of The personnel of this Imperial Star Destroyer Alive and Health.

• Manager
On 11/15/2020 at 8:57 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Good Naval

-Decent Application

-Active

-Knows the basics

Good Luck Jamie!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

-Good Naval

-Decent Application

-Active

-Knows the basics

Good Luck Jamie!

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 11/15/2020 at 11:20 AM, DeltaBlueWolf said:

+Massive Support

-Has experience in medical 

-Has already helped me with ideas

-Active

-Very dedicated

-Good app

I hope you get accepted good luck 😄

(from Medical MAJ Deltiod)

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

-Good Naval

-Decent Application

-Active

-Knows the basics

Good Luck Jamie!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT