Spoon's 48 Hour Notice

[GL] Spoon

Damn... If you would have asked me 5 months ago when I joined delta squad if I would even consider writing this, I would have told you no. Even now as I write this I feel as if my hand is forcing a story that shouldn't be written.  In the time I've been in the department, I personally believe I can say I've seen the good, the  bad and the ugly. For some Command we may or may have not gotten off on the wrong foot, but in the end it doesn't seem like it matters anyways since here I am writing this. After much time thinking over and over again and telling myself I can make a change, I've finally conceded to letting go. I've said this so many times in the Delta Squad discord, expressing about how I feel we can become a better Department. In the end, I don't think my message was ever understood. It pains me to even be writing this now sadly. Although this is a less blissful message, there were people in Delta Squad who really made my time there one to remember.

Calamity: Although I doubt you'll read this, I was never able to thank you officially for letting me in Delta Squad.

Rein & Shindoom: Great Officers, truly doing their absolute best to make the most of the Department. Straightforward, funny, easy-going. There are hundreds of words to describe this awesome duo. I know for a fact you both have a brighter path within this department.

Ronin: My partner in crime. Always there to patrol with me when I was online. Showed me the ropes, and in most ways made me a better DS member by the day. You always made hopping on the Job worthwhile. Honestly you're probably the one person to make me stay as long as I did. 

With all this being said, I just want the Department to know that it is capable of opening this lock. The lock that holds them from reaching the fullest potential. All you have to do is use a key, lmao. With that being said I fully respect and admire all of those who have worked effortlessly for this department and I hope to still see you guys rolling forward with or without me; I just gotta find where I'm needed and wanted. Lastly, I wouldn't be spoon if I didn't end it with some sort of quote. 

“When you care deeply about someone or something, repairs are worth your investment of time, energy, effort, heart, and resources. Whether it is to repair a broken trust or a damaged relationship, take the initiative to make it right and make it better.”- Susan C. Young

• Sad 2

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

• Zerg locked this topic