Not allow people to just quote others on applications.- Denied

Mung Daal

On 11/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, Squash said:

-Support

They quote others due to the fact that "what more is there to say?"

I understand the frustration, however they may all agree that you need to work on this specific area to improve. 

Personally I try and make my own response each time I +support or -support something, however sometimes I don't because of what someone else said, and I agree with what they stated or they simply put what I was thinking as well.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, Squash said:

-Support

I understand the frustration, however they may all agree that you need to work on this specific area to improve. 

Personally I try and make my own response each time I +support or -support something, however sometimes I don't because of what someone else said, and I agree with what they stated or they simply put what I was thinking as well.

-Support

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

They can also use quoting too go against or add on too what someone has already said

On 11/15/2020 at 3:16 PM, Lil Walter OBE said:

I hate all of you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues.