Comet's Senior Command Application (Repost cause I forgot poll)

Comet

Should I be senior command?   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a member of Security Seinor Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Ban Metal Doorknobs

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:69028617

3. Roster Name?:  Comet

4. Current Rank?:  CPT

5. When were you promoted?: August 8

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 7 months. 

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member?: Starting off: I have been in this branch for 5 months (roughly) and has been the only branch I have been in since I joined the server. Excluding the 2 week commitments to utility and research, this is the only branch that I have remotely interested in and the amount of time that I have spent with GENSEC and the passion I have  for this branch really shows that.  Having the CPT position for this amount of time has given me enough experience to become a Senior Command member. I have had this position for 4 months and I know I am ready to move up. That shows I have enough passion and time for a security senior command position.  I know how to run off-meetings and physical training events and know how to make it entertaining for all security members that attend. I have only received one strike in my entire time in security for forgetting a command meeting for when I was a Second Lieutenant.  Being a DHFTO has really improved my command skills and how I operate at a command member. Overall, I have worked hard for this position and I most definitely deserve it. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:  Verbal warning then removal if continued.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: Threaten with a strike, and strike if continued, Demotion if continued, removal if continued. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: Ask then to leave D-block and then cuff them if they do not leave then talk to the lowest E-11 CMD available. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

1. Bring them to bunks.

2. Inform them of the promotion.

3.  Inform them about protocols defcon raise.

4.  Tell them about how they can become a trainer, how they can still attend warden tryouts, and how to become command.

5.  Get them situated on the forums. 

6. Link them the NCO guide.

7. Give them whitelist.

8. Have them request their tags. 

I don't remember how I got here. I'm hitting the back button.

+ Support

- Great CPT, worthy of being a MAJ
- Been on longer than most active Gensec
- Was Head of Gamenights (among us gamenights were pog)
- DHFTO
- Great app

All the best man. I hope the fact we're competing for this position doesn't impede on our relationship. Good luck!

Edited by Jameshi34

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

2 minutes ago, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- Was Head of Gamenights (poggers)
- DHFTO
- Great app

All the best man. I hope the fact we're competing for this position doesn't impede on our relationship. Good luck!

Free From GL ❤️

9 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- DHFTO
- Great app

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

18 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- DHFTO
- Great app

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

On 11/9/2020 at 1:40 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- DHFTO
- Great app

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 11/9/2020 at 1:40 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- DHFTO
- Great app

On 11/9/2020 at 12:40 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- DHFTO
- Great app

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Denied

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 11/9/2020 at 9:40 AM, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

- DHFTO
- Great app

Can someone lock this lol

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making