1. 1. Should I be Security Officer

• Yes
    • No

• What is your ingame name?: Hawkeye
  • What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461555742
  • What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign
  • What specialty are you applying for?: SO
  • What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Nimo
  • What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will be watching over all The Security force and making sure that they are not doing anything bad if they are then I will show them the right way how to do it. I have something I do with every trooper that I help/train A reward and punishment system if they do good then I do a fun little sim and if they do something bad then they do PT/ I show them how to do everything correctly I have been in shock before so I know how they work there is no Room for Error so I will be that wall that keeps the error from getting Through I can get on every day so I can watch all the Security force to make sure they are doing there job Correct. 
  • Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am IQ command and I was a Shock trooper So I know my way round how to Protect and serve and how to lead my army into the war.
  • Why do you want this rank?: I want to make sure there is no more data that goes missing on the ISD and I want to make sure everyone of the Security force knows what they are doing and if they do not then I want to Train them to do there job right
  • Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I completely understand
  • What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I purpose is to look After all the security force and make sure they are doing their jobs correctly. I will have  to maintain order on the ISD
  • with helping this branch when there is no NCO or Officers I will watch over all the new people to the Security force
  • .the avengers hawkeye GIF

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

+Support
-Good RPer
-Active Naval
-Nice Application! 

Good Luck Hawkeye!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Manager
On 11/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good RPer
-Active Naval
-Nice Application! 

Good Luck Hawkeye!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 11/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good RPer