Admin report

Juliethefox

2 hours ago, General bacon said:

-support 
Let me explain my side you got warned by Protégé for breaking NLR as 035 then I was told you escaped your CC by exploiting so I went and saw that you were out of your CC even if you were recontain so I put you back in there but never turned the gas on. After that I spectated you to see if the accusation against you for exploiting were real and this is what I saw https://streamable.com/xq3wch and you didn't even do it just after I put you back in your CC you did it about 10 minutes after.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support Sorry bro, from the evidence here im at a negative viewing on this, looks like a false claim (to me at least)

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, Not Niro said:

First you're a well known minge
Second Bacon shows alot of proof  of you exploiting to get out
There is legit no proof
I remember this I was in the nu7 teamspeak listening to this you legit exploited outside of your cc and went killing mtf

-Support

1 hour ago, Juliethefox said:

Im just wondering who turned the gas on

- Support

That is indeed the big question. Whoever turned that gas valve on caused some big problems for you. However, the evidence against you is overwhelming and it does look like the gas was off when you glitched out of your CC. Even if you immediately went back into your CC, glitching through walls is exploiting. I believe you should have either flagged off the job or waited for an admin to take the sit, this was not the best approach.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+/- Support

[P.S] I truly Didn't know how to use logs then but someone taught me now sorry Julie

There is a lack of evidence for some reason so in the logs it says that as soon as Julie became SCP-035 she was immediately brought in to combat by an Omi9 now i think that the Omi was in the CC for some reason or it was a D Class with the name of a Omi now i can't prove anything at this time cause i cant look up the player combat thing cause that Omi isn't on. Now in the logs it says that after dying she respawned once again then was pulled in to combat again by the same person this was about 30 to 40 sec after dying. i think the person was stuck in side the CC or something. Now this is for the NLR warn the Ban has facts and evidence although i want to know who turned the gas on and left it on. 

[edit] Now i want to include I don't think bacon did anything wrong 

Edited by JD_HAWK504

An admin is fully within his power to send you back to your CC if you break out unlawfully. That's not abuse, that's holding you accountable for your actions. That's like saying, "I stole $1000 from the bank but the cops wouldn't let me keep it, they're corrupt."

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

An admin is fully within his power to send you back to your CC if you break out unlawfully. That's not abuse, that's holding you accountable for your actions. That's like saying, "I stole $1000 from the bank but the cops wouldn't let me keep it, they're corrupt."

-Support

Rookie laid it out perfectly.
Bacon's side checks out for me as there time between when you were returned and the gas turned on.
You clearly exploited to get out and you didn't wait the timer

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

51 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

i agree with rookie and i dont think bacon did anything wrong

13 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Seen you minge before

you have almost nothing to back up your case and lots of evidence against you

- Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket