Admin report

Juliethefox

Your In-game: Senior Fm julie

Your SteamID: here is the link to my prof https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263256433/

The admin's name in-game:

bacon (a senior moderator)

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

I don't however I have their id STEAM_0:0:86711886

What did the admin do:

After a sit between me and them (I was 035) they used their admin powers to first teleport to me and then to force me into my cc despite my nlr being up.
They then proceeded to turn the gas on, and they then left it on for a long time leaving me to die repeatedly as i waited for someone to take my sit against him.
Eventually it had been long enough for me to consider just flagging off but didn't want one person to ruin my time on the server.
Out of necessity I chose to exploit my cc by sitting on the ledge and standing up on the other side to turn the gas off before siting on the ledge again to get back inside.
However I was immediately teleported to the mod room by the same person who had left the gas on in the first place, who proceeded to warn me about exploiting.
A few moments later a mod finally took my sit and advised me to make a admin abuse report
as i was scrolling to get evidence I was promptly banned

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.87b23be04fd1c8474604d29a196d525f.png

image.thumb.png.09734d7f2baa608605ddbad72706b6bf.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

I don't know I'm honestly just scared its gonna happen again

Any extra information: 

• Dislike 5

-support 
Let me explain my side you got warned by Protégé for breaking NLR as 035 then I was told you escaped your CC by exploiting so I went and saw that you were out of your CC even if you were recontain so I put you back in there but never turned the gas on. After that I spectated you to see if the accusation against you for exploiting were real and this is what I saw https://streamable.com/xq3wch and you didn't even do it just after I put you back in your CC you did it about 10 minutes after.

• Like 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

First you're a well known minge
Second Bacon shows alot of proof  of you exploiting to get out
There is legit no proof
I remember this I was in the nu7 teamspeak listening to this you legit exploited outside of your cc and went killing mtf

-Support

• Dislike 1

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

-support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

If you slow down the video enough, you get a view of the gas valve switch in the down position. IIRC that's the off position.

You aren't disputing the NLR warn so I'm gonna assume that's true. 

And clear evidence of exploiting was given to the staff who performed the ban and here now.

-Support

29 minutes ago, Not Niro said:

First you're a well known minge
Second Bacon shows alot of proof  of you exploiting to get out
There is legit no proof
I remember this I was in the nu7 teamspeak listening to this you legit exploited outside of your cc and went killing mtf

-Support

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

1 hour ago, Juliethefox said:

After a sit between me and them (I was 035) they used their admin powers to first teleport to me and then to force me into my cc despite my nlr being up.

Just for confirmation, did you wait your NLR or your breach timer? 

SCPs can not be recontained in broken cells, unless they die via combat or accidental death as consistent with their recontainment procedures.

SCPs have a cooldown of 15 minutes each time they are recontained or their breach attempt is interrupted

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

12 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Just for confirmation, did you wait your NLR or your breach timer? 

SCPs can not be recontained in broken cells, unless they die via combat or accidental death as consistent with their recontainment procedures.

SCPs have a cooldown of 15 minutes each time they are recontained or their breach attempt is interrupted

He flagged on 035 and never adverted is self breach, there was no CI infil, Maynard, D-class to breach him and he somehow got out of is CC ( I assume by exploiting the same way in the clip) and he started attacking people. He was warned for the NLR violation.

Note 1 minute after he flagged on he started attacking people.

Edited by General bacon

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man

8 minutes ago, Juliethefox said:

Im confused by the question but they returned me to my cc manually, with the prop gun, the place i was returned to by the admin command was outside my cell 

NLR is new life rule, that rule activates when you die, you must wait 3 minutes in spawn before continuing RP. Your breach cooldown is 15 minutes, so if you were waiting NLR you should wait 15

1 minute ago, General bacon said:

Note 1 minute after he flagged on he started attacking people.

And for arguments sake on this one, SCPs have a 5 minute cooldown before even being able to advert AND if your door was open when you flagged on you MUST call staff to close it

So I will change my question. Did you wait NLR, your breach timer, or did you just flag up?

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

2 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

So I will change my question. Did you wait NLR, your breach timer, or did you just flag up?

Like I said he flagged on the scp and 1 minute after he flagged on he started attacking people so no he did not wait the 5 minutes

Edited by General bacon

Just now, Rangiatea said:

NLR is new life rule, that rule activates when you die, you must wait 3 minutes in spawn before continuing RP. Your breach cooldown is 15 minutes, so if you were waiting NLR you should wait 15

And for arguments sake on this one, SCPs have a 5 minute cooldown before even being able to advert AND if your door was open when you flagged on you MUST call staff to close it

I flagged on, grabbed a blanket and saw someone had already opened the outer door, i then set my timer on my chrome book to 4 minutes as an estimation, my inner door thing was closed but a d boi opened it and ran away, i him go to the area across from scp 049 i got stuck on the door and broke it as d boi escaped i managed to get unstuck and got scared by mtf that look like doom guy

-Support

There is literally 0 gas in that clip bacon showed of watching you, And ya still exploited, Also no video proof of the staff sit or anything, This is just a borderline false report.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Just now, Juliethefox said:

Since i suck at explaining things I'ma be short, play the rest of the clip

I legit watched the entire clip that bacon sent and theres nothing more, you sat on the ledge, got up, clipped into the wall and thats it, there was 0 gas even in the room so thats just exploiting 

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin

1 minute ago, Juliethefox said:

I explained thaf badly, show what i did after the clip

It doesnt matter what you did after the clip because you lied about the gas and clearly exploited in the clip here bacon posted (https://streamable.com/xq3wch)

Ok so I'm gonna lay out a couple things.

1. You violated your initial 5 minute NLR. You flagged on and combat was initiated the minute after.

https://imgur.com/lhqraB4

https://imgur.com/eSie77w

2. However, the gas was very much turned on at the time of being returned.

EDIT: Should've looked deeper. Bacon is right that there was some time after. Still don't appreciate that the sit was just laying there for who knows how long, half the trouble lies there.

https://imgur.com/2jnm4fM

So there is some truth in this report.

Changing to +/-

Edited by Sparkle
Additional information

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Ok so I'm gonna lay out a couple things.

1. You violated your initial 5 minute NLR. You flagged on and combat was initiated the minute after.

https://imgur.com/lhqraB4

https://imgur.com/eSie77w

2. However, the gas was very much turned on at the time of being returned.

https://imgur.com/2jnm4fM

So there is some truth in this report.

Changing to +/-

image.png.eae1146ddb672d8847bac97610973236.png

image.png.ebb736271666ba2be1c7f325523f5797.png
There is 7 minutes between the moment where I went to julie to put him back in is CC and when he started taking damage from the gas

I'ma say something irrelevant to the task at hand but please dont use male pronouns I'm a trans woman so it gives me a bit of dysphoria, If calling me female pronouns would violate your beliefs, whether those beliefs come from a religious background or elsewhere, I respect that and would be happy with the use of gender neutral pronouns like they/them as a compromise