2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:39508321

3. Rank:    SM

4. Time on server:    1 week

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   4

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Consario, Tako

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     

I think I would be a good ACM because of my activity. I am also on security but if I can heal and dish out damage I think it would benefit not only medical but the entire server.  I have great trigger discipline. I will continue my activity on medical and probably increase it with this opportunity.  I promise to continue to do my absolute best for the branch.  I am very knowledgeable when it comes to selecting who gets healed first and who doesn't,  as well I am very acquainted with the facility and its layout. to assist on moving around to heal others no-matter the situation.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?   I would heal first do damage later. 

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+/- leaning towards +

honestly, the warns are a bit of the negative bit but the other bit of negative is that idk if consario counts since he is retired

otherwise + support

~funni Doctor Price (I also Respond to Dr Mario and Dr Batman)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

Eh why not.

You're a good medic. I've never seen you mess around too much. You seem like a good guy.

Plus some brownie points.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

None of those warns are on medical. Only one is recent. ALSO CONSARIO ISN'T RETIRED.

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

4 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+/- leaning towards +

honestly, the warns are a bit of the negative bit but the other bit of negative is that idk if consario counts since he is retired

otherwise + support

~funni Doctor Price (I also Respond to Dr Mario and Dr Batman)

Mate consario just got Doctor like a week ago he didn’t retire but even though I gave him perms

he has been quite active and a good medic (would like him too be more direct with command when someone keeps breaking the rules though) 

• Bread locked this topic