JD HAWK's Tmod Application- Accepted

JD_HAWK504

1What is your in-game name?: Hawk

2What is your steam name?:JD_HAWK504

3 What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:544174934

4 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5 What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) maybe Aug 20th 2020

6 What date did you make your forums account?  Aug 31st 2020

7 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

8 How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/JD_HAWK504/screenshots/

9 Have you donated? yes

10 What rank are you applying for? Tmod

11 Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12 Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: pacific standard

13 Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

14 Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

well cause i would like to make this sever a better place although you guys do a remarkable job i would just want to pitch in and help with whatever i can. I want to make this sever less toxic between branch's and just most overall stop people from doing dumb things and to enforce the rules. I honestly just want to help out this community for all the good times that I've had on it. i feel this is the only way to do so. First thing is though is i might need help among the way but i know i can rely on you guys for it. I'll see to it that every sit i take will be well judge and have a fair punishment no matter what opinion i have on that person. If they are my friends i will try to let some one else take over but if they cant I'll judge them from the facts and the evidence and not by my own opinion i will not be biased i shall see to it that justice is in order. 

15 How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would bring the person to a sit room and gag them if they were cussing at me. I would then gather evidence from the  Logs, Videos, and Witnesses.  After that I would tell them that if they continued to cuss at me i will get them for staff disrespect. depending on the words that there are choosing from if there words were homophobic or racist I will not tolerate that at all. I would give them 5day ban for mass RDM  depending if they were homophobic or racist i would give them another 5 days and a warn for staff disrespected. i know a Tmod i cant banned so i would ask for admin+ for help to ban him 

16 Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied. N/A

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? N/A

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? N/A

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? N/A 

edit-I fixed the ULX rank

Edited by JD_HAWK504

+Support
-Good guy
-GENSEC Command

-Application is a little small
-Could have handled the MRDM situation a little better but otherwise was handled well.

(Also for the ULX rank it's like a donator rank or a staff rank, not level)
Good luck!

-Mary <3

Free From GL ❤️

7 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support
-Good guy
-GENSEC Command

-Could have handled the MRDM situation a little better but otherwise was handled well.

Good luck!

-no

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support
-Good guy
-GENSEC Command

Good luck!

-big no

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

24 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support
-Good guy
-GENSEC Command

Good luck!

-Mary ❤️

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

15 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support
-Good guy
-GENSEC Command

Good luck!

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

15 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support
-Good guy
-GENSEC Command

Good luck!

-Mary ❤️

+/- more -

-I'm not 100% sure but what I have been told you can't use witnesses as proof you need direct evidence.

- You seem to not care in a lot of situations

- Forums activity is low

- the application could be better

+ Gensec Command 

Besides that hope you the best of luck!!!

-Disc

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 10/29/2020 at 11:01 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support
-Good guy
-GENSEC Command

Good luck!

-Mary ❤️

+Support
+Competent
+Has a brain

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator