Jameshi34

Your Name : Jameshi

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:211312778

Your  Rank : MA

What is your Level? : 63

Which command member gave you permission? : Infamous, Gordan

On a scale of 1 - 10, How active are you? : 8

Are you a Containment Cleaner, and if so, What Rank ? : No

Why are you  fit for MMF (The longer the better) ? : I believe I am a good fit for MMF because I put my fair share of time into Maintenance, I'm pretty good at combat, I know my way around the facility, and I'm caught up on how to recontain SCPs. It's always nice to chill out on Maintenance and I think being on MMF would elevate the gameplay for me. I'd be good at handling SCP-049-2s, SCP-035-1s, and SCP-008-1s because of my combat abilities I've gained from working my way up the Gensec ranks. I used to be E11 as well so I know my way around EZ and HCZ, and I have edit access on Security's SCP Recontainment Guide so I'd hope I know it well. My fellow Gensec CMD can attest to my activity and dedication, and I'd like to bring that to Maintenance further through being MMF.

What do you believe MMF's Purpose is? : To dispose of Biohazard SCPs and to ensure the Foundation is clean of any bodies, bullets, or biohazards.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 10/25/2020 at 1:42 PM, Sleeping Pills said:

+support

Active

Good Application

Dedicated

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...