Kieran's Gunnery Officer Speciality Application.

Kieran ♡

Do I deserve the rank of Gunnery Officer?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ensign Kieran 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156724399

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Nimo.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Increase the amount of RP Scenarios for the Stormtroopers & 31st when it comes to Combat with Turbolasers and/or Repairing, Try to induct more Repairing along with 31st when in Combat, 31st tend to repair more than fight and I'd rather have it balanced. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I personally believe I should be trusted with this position due to my past Rankings, Jedi vs Sith 'Cin Drallig' [Temple Guard Commander], 'Vice-Sovereign' [ Vice-Commander of Royal Guard. ], 501st Major & 31st 1st Lieutenant, All Positions I filled my duties till I couldn't any longer & sadly had to resign due to some past issues, Which have been resolved & had a Severe Activitity Increasement to the point where I'm on Naval & Purge for roughly 10 hours a day ( when possible) .

Why do you want this rank?: To have more Roleplay Scenarios for myself and others to attend too, Increase the duties I can actually part-take within, Assist along with Mickey ( Current Rear-Admiral & Tenn Graneet ) and Alex ( DX-005 ) with RP Scenarios & Turbo-laser handling. Along with that allow my Higher Up's & 31st to assist in Combat instead of Fortifications & Repairing. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Correct.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of Gunnery Officer isn't just to be shooting the Turbo-Lasers, That is YOUR Area. In-charge of the whole Section, Including the Repairing, Maintenance & Handling of it as well. Along with that Gunnery Officers do Combat Engineering in the Field when Required. Such as repairing a Broken AT-ST in Hoth ect.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+Support
-Good Naval
-Active
-Has gone above and beyond for Gunnery

Good Luck Kieran! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Manager
On 10/23/2020 at 5:50 PM, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good Naval
-Active
-Has gone above and beyond for Gunnery

Good Luck Kieran! 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 10/23/2020 at 5:50 PM, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good Naval