Mickey's ST CMDR Application- Accepted

Coleman

Am I ready for Commander?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mickey fit to be the face of the ST regiment?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): ST VCMDR Mickey 4761

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Stormtrooper Corps Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? We've been missing a key part of the battalion as of late, and that would be a commander. A Commander rank would really help in seeing my vision for this battalion all the way through. The reason why I want to be a commander is that I have invested all of my time and energy into this battalion and I want nothing more than to be able to give it a better reputation, possibly even better than most regiments on the server.ย  I want it to not only have a better image but a promising future. Whenever I move on to greater things, I want to leave it behind thriving and active. I want people to reflect on their time in this regiment and look at it the way I do, a fun experience. I feel like my goal is to be remembered not only as a fun commander/vice-commander but a damn good one at that. I want this to be remembered more than just the mingiest battalion but a great one. Everyone I've met here is longtime pals and I genuinely love this battalion as a whole and everybody in it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I've been on the server for about 3 months now, and I have 2 days of in-game time. (Used to be 2 weeks but I got my time reset not poggers)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?ย The purpose of a commander is to be a role model for your troopers. They want someone to be able to lead them into battle and keep them disciplined. They want someone that's able to keep them on their feet and give them fun opportunities and activities to do. They want someone to turn to for advice, as well as ideas. The goal of a commander is to keep your troops active as well as entertained. And not keeping them sitting around with nothing to do. Your job as a commander should be to enforce the rules of your battalion and discipline your troopers. You should also be overseeing your sub-classes and enforcing activity whenever possible within your respective regiment. As well as keeping documents and your roster up to date whenever it gets outdated as well as handing out tags to people in discord, and leading as a command for other regiments and organizations during off-ship/map events.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : First of all, I have already been given the rank of Vice-Commander of the Stormtrooper Corps which means I already have some past command experience, I would go far as to say that I'm a good leader, and I always keep things semi-serious. (however, I like to make things fun some of the time) I would never do something outrageous to risk my rank/position ever, and all of my hours on gmod and about 3 months of my time has been invested into this server, and this battalion alone.

7. How often can you be Online? :ย ย I'm online every day, at least 4 hours on weekdays and 6 on weekends. And if I am unable to meet my required schedule I am always active in discord answering questions, making sure my officers stay on top of things, updating the roster (even though its a pain in the ass on my phone), and generally dealing with things over discord or TeamSpeak if it is required. (DMs are always open by the way)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no warnings on this and every Gaminglight server and I intend to keep it that way.
(Sorry for the big text btw it makes it easier for me to read) Sincerely, -Mickey
Also halloween colors, because ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

[๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐]ย (Former)ย ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ |ย (Former)ย ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย (Former) ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ฉ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ญ๐ก - ๐…๐ž๐›. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ˆ

20 hours ago, zefershpear said:

+ massive supportย 

- Friendlyย 

- a joy to talk toย 

- good leaderย 

- one of my favorite STsย 

- helpful not just in STs but in generalย 

GOOD LUCK MICKEY ๐Ÿ‘ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

|ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Imperialย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย |

Retired Starfighter Marshall xย 47th OS Glutton ย xย Retired Shock Commander

ย 

ย 

21 hours ago, One Rusty Kid said:

+ Support
-Great guy
-Active
-Helps out a bunch
- Good app

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST VCMDR Conner

ย 

• Thanks 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

22 hours ago, One Rusty Kid said:

+ Support
-Great guy
-Active
-Helps out a bunch
- Good app

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

• Thanks 1

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป

ย