• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

North

What is your steam name?:

[GL] upNorth

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM:0:0:463239176

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No I do not

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

6/23/20

What date did you make your forums account?

6/24/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Lord/Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

Yes I have, 67 USD in total, I bought the Lord rank and the tac insert as well as the Silver rank on CloneWars LifeRP

What rank are you applying for?

T Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes I have and I understand them

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I would like to do more in the Gaminglight ImperialRP community and I believe that becoming trial moderator would take me to the next step in doing so.I have been in many sits, and I know how to stay calm when talking to people who don't understand the rules or have broken them. I am currently focusing on being in Shock, where I am a COL and an Overseer of the sub-battalions, currently I am holding the position of STFL until I give it to another person, I was also in IA before getting the Overseer position, where we routinely deal with Shock breaking rules and not doing what they should be.. I believe that where I am in Shock reflects on how I can do in other battalions or as staff, showing the dedication and diligence when on the job. I have also been in SF, making it to Fighter Pilot, Purge, making it to PFC, Medical, making it to PVT, and Naval, only making it to crewman. But over the time I have been in all of those battalions, I have stuck with Shock, showing my dedication for giving punishment for those who do not follow rules. I also feel that as Trial Moderator, I can better deal with those who I arrest, if what they did was nonpunishable by a warn or ban, I could then deal with it on the staff side, which I currently cannot do. I have also donated to Lord, showing my dedication to the server and the Gaminglight community as a whole.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If after I brought them they tried to run away, because some do, I would freeze them. If they then start to curse and be disrespectful I would gag/mute them. After this I will calmly explain to them what they did and why it was wrong, I would tell them that they would be getting a  warn/ban for Mass RDM and staff disrespect and explain to them that a continuation of the same activity could/would lead to a more severe punishment. I would then give them the appropriate warns/ban and send them on their way.

[Edited]

Edited by upNorth

Former Shock Vice Commander North

+Support

I'll just start by say yes the application was VERY short but I've known north for a very long time and can tell your with 100% certainty that he is perfect for the staff role, he is serious and not mingy at all and I'm sure he a good reputation with I'd say the entire server.

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

• 2 weeks later...